Forums
April 29, 2024, 05:47 PM

Author Topic: Schemes made in tus-wa.com aren't compatible with rubberworm?  (Read 1033 times)

Offline slawek382

Hi. Some time ago i hosted game through HostingBuddy and i used scheme uploaded to wsdb (scheme was made in tus-wa.com website). Then few players were immediately desynchronized and they had to turn their rubberworms off to be able play my scheme. I don't know rubberworm, but i've heard that it changes some features in WA like gravity.

My question is: how can i adapt my scheme to be possible to play with rubberworm? I don't want to change any features in my scheme like gravity or whatever rubberworm offers. I only want my friends to be able play my scheme without need to turn their rubberworms off. Is it possible?

Offline StepS

Re: Schemes made in tus-wa.com aren't compatible with rubberworm?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 06:00 PM »
The scheme is probably dirty (corruption caused by misadvised people using SchemeEddy improperly). You will need to clean out all of the unused parameters. It might not be easy to understand what you need to take out, so you can upload the scheme and I'll clean it for you.
Never use SchemeEddy. It lets you corrupt schemes with garbage without any warnings.
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline slawek382

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 07:54 PM »
1. So it has nothing to do with rubberworm?
2. When i upload my scheme to http://wsdb.fullwormage.com it shows:

Valid scheme file, but some corrections were needed:

Hazardous objects setting fixed (was 43).
    Fixed crate probability of Jet Pack (was 1).
    Fixed crate probability of Low Gravity (was 1).
    Fixed crate probability of Laser Sight (was 1).
    Fixed crate probability of Fast Walk (was 1).
    Fixed crate probability of Invisibility (was 1).
    Fixed crate probability of Freeze (was 1).

Is this a corruption you are talking about?

Offline slawek382

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 01:43 PM »
I've created new scheme in editor in Worms Armageddon while basing on full wormage scheme. I uploaded it to wsdb and it's ok now.