Forums
April 26, 2024, 11:46 AM

Author Topic: What is the best elaborated scheme?  (Read 1624 times)

Offline Zalo the moler

Re: What is the best elaborated scheme?
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2021, 02:33 AM »
Elite and STFU all lol
What makes Elite elaborated?

STFU!!!! PORRAAAAA  :D :D :D :D :D
Why can't you talk normally? Your mother need to wash your mouth. :D

let this kid with special needs have his 5 minutes, Kradie. Don't be too harsh :)

There is only elaborated scheme. It starts with M
(and it's not Mine Madness)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 02:40 AM by ZorroX »

Offline Saint

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2021, 10:34 AM »
Elite and STFU all lol
Agree,perfect scheme,more fun than normal btw:p

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2021, 05:10 PM »
Elite and intermediate may appear to be similar, but I think for worms players, they scratch a different itch.

Intermediate is more like chess, with planning stretching far forward and careful maintenance of weapons and utilities. 

Elite is more like speed chess, closer to real time, and very reactionary to what your opponent has just done, as you must make snap decisions based on what has just happened seconds before. 

People with slow processing speed definitely benefit from intermediates long turn times and hot seat time, but I have always preferred the fast paced strategy of elite.

Different strokes for different folks, but I must admit intermediate is a far deeper scheme in terms of variations of gameplay. 

Offline Kradie

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2021, 06:18 PM »
Elite and intermediate may appear to be similar, but I think for worms players, they scratch a different itch.

Intermediate is more like chess, with planning stretching far forward and careful maintenance of weapons and utilities. 

Elite is more like speed chess, closer to real time, and very reactionary to what your opponent has just done, as you must make snap decisions based on what has just happened seconds before. 

People with slow processing speed definitely benefit from intermediates long turn times and hot seat time, but I have always preferred the fast paced strategy of elite.

Different strokes for different folks, but I must admit intermediate is a far deeper scheme in terms of variations of gameplay.
I agree with this statement James.

Personally I have always gravitated more to Elite because of its fast paced nature. But still Intermediate is more elaborate in terms of planing your moves.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB