Forums
May 13, 2024, 10:28 PM

Author Topic: I want to get into the clan !  (Read 5880 times)

Offline rash

Re: I want to get into the clan !
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2010, 08:47 PM »
oki thx for the info and what about bristol and edinbourgh ?
Well what are the others good city for great pub n hot girls rofl ?

Offline CJ

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2010, 01:22 AM »
come to warrington and ill show u a good time haha i live directly opposite a hotel and both manchester and liverpool are both a short train journey away. never been to edinburgh so cant comment, but bristol is shit!
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2010, 01:24 AM »
Edinburgh is simply amazing mate, I practically live in Edinburgh, I live in a town close by called Musselburgh, the nightlife in Edinburgh is spot on, clubs for almost all genres of music, lots of events happening all the time, and depending on the time of year you have festivals and whatnot,  and the girls are lovely, just use protection lol.

Offline CJ

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2010, 04:08 AM »
Edinburgh is simply amazing mate, I practically live in Edinburgh, I live in a town close by called Musselburgh, the nightlife in Edinburgh is spot on, clubs for almost all genres of music, lots of events happening all the time, and depending on the time of year you have festivals and whatnot,  and the girls are lovely, just use protection lol.

lol love the end part komo, i forgot to mention that, only here in warrington, you may need two just incase the acid burns thru the 1st one haha... they're easy, and once you buy em a drink their anyones haha - its possibly one of the two good things about warrington.

Always wanted go to Edinburgh, mate wants me go there, he supports Hearts and wants me go watch Hearts vs Hibs with him, so may end up there one day who knows?
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline Agneau

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2010, 10:38 AM »
seriously guys we wont buy it

girls are nice?

wtf if there were nic egirls in england long time we would be aware of it

do u know how u call nice girls in england??

... TOURISTS!!!!

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2010, 11:10 AM »
lmfao agneau i totally agree!! ;D
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline rash

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2010, 07:49 PM »
rofl agneau
Thx for the info Komo n CJ, so if we have to move in another city it should be Edinburgh or Warrington

Offline CJ

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2010, 04:34 PM »
rofl agneau
Thx for the info Komo n CJ, so if we have to move in another city it should be Edinburgh or Warrington

Warringtons a town mate ;) Manchester & Liverpool are the cities :p, if you're in the area, just giz a message on here

Offline rash

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2010, 05:47 PM »
oki thx, i will see that with my friends and if im near warrington i will post here to let u know

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2010, 02:19 PM »
Please move this topic to TryOut board   xD
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2010, 09:24 PM »
done boss

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2010, 09:26 PM »
HoHo tx :)
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Agneau

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2010, 09:27 PM »
damn i thought u were bosses with rash

hi new boss snipe!

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2010, 10:17 PM »
lol i'm big slave !

Offline Agneau