Forums
April 29, 2024, 05:14 PM

Author Topic: join tdc :D  (Read 3044 times)

Offline sebha

Re: join tdc :D
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2012, 11:05 PM »
ae profe :D

Offline lalo

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2012, 11:51 PM »
sebha, a tip for you...learn the Basic english first of all, then u can search for international clans.

Do you really think your english is good enough to give such advice? Or the fact that yours is slightly better is a good reason? Well, we can all laught at your english then, because it sucks.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2012, 12:20 AM »
XDDDDDDDDD

______________________________________________________________________________________________

whats wrong asking to join to several clans?  clans active on wormnet are a few , and making a new one is not a choice , not for a single person , so i dont see the big deal here ...

gl

Offline magic

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2012, 12:45 AM »
sebha, a tip for you...learn the Basic english first of all, then u can search for international clans.

Do you really think your english is good enough to give such advice? Or the fact that yours is slightly better is a good reason? Well, we can all laught at your english then, because it sucks.

lol, im not saying that im a king of english, i can talk in english without problems, what i meant, was that he cant communicate with anyone, and why the f@#! are u wanting to create intrigue here? i just said a innocent thing to him with the highest goodwill which he ignored and u intruded and wanted to gain attention..

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2012, 12:47 AM »
Huhauha, congratz magic you met lalol;
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Turko

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2012, 01:19 AM »

I dont think that is a problem, if he can comunícate and understand the other clanmates is ok for me.
Asbest`FAW> after match I will complain to ffie 
MOD`Dmitry> ok i too 
TdC--Turko> and ill get a lawyer

Spoiler! View

TdC''Turko> When will you fix your pc?
TaG'G> Never
TaG'G> Or maybe next week

Offline magic

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2012, 01:26 AM »

I dont think that is a problem, if he can comunícate and understand the other clanmates is ok for me.

thats the point, turko, he cant... i was in a clan with him, l3x.. ask smok, kaleu... and the rest of players, exemple... we cant talk about strategies in a elite or t17 game..

xD.. i remember in 2007, i was kicked from wL by shyguy coz i didnt know speak english at the time ;B
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 01:28 AM by magic »

Offline Husk

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2012, 02:58 AM »
here in TdC we don't rly need to talk about strategies in elite or team17 in clanners, so I don't think that would be a problem. sebha is a nice guy, I'd like to see him in TdC.

Offline sebha

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2012, 04:28 AM »
thanks husk!! :D

Offline lalo

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2012, 04:37 AM »

lol, im not saying that im a king of english, i can talk in english without problems, what i meant, was that he cant communicate with anyone, and why the f@#! are u wanting to create intrigue here? i just said a innocent thing to him with the highest goodwill which he ignored and u intruded and wanted to gain attention..

It's you who's trying to get some attention, boy. Your advice is nothing but you cracking a joke, you've already posted the same response to him so shut your mouth and stop making a fool of yourself.

@Kaleu, dude, you've created way more drama than me. You post rubbish all the time whether I post my thoughts that sadly you can't tolerate and make you blow your narrow mind. Dig a hole in your lawn and don't go out till you grow up.

Offline ANO

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2012, 07:17 AM »
Senza vasellina auhuah

Offline rash

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2012, 02:15 PM »
sorry mate but the result is negative !

Offline Guaton

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2012, 02:54 PM »

xD.. i remember in 2007, i was kicked from wL by shyguy coz i didnt know speak english at the time ;B

that wasnt 2007 lol, that was in 2008-9 or so XD cos i remember that .. in 2007 i was just starting to play worms , not leagues, and i did read that in xtc forum where i already was playing leagues