Forums
May 14, 2024, 08:33 AM

Author Topic: May i join ?  (Read 1677 times)

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
May i join ?
« on: April 12, 2010, 06:11 PM »
Title subject: Doubletime
When did you start playing online: WA since the end of 2007 !
Tell us your old wormnet nicknames: Sebbe,Dask,WormyWarrior,Recognition,Redemption.
What were your previous clans tags:dP and STA( Decoy clan so i was not to be kicked from games)
Why do you want to join TdC and NOT another clan: The clan is dying, i want to join in order to save the clan from drying up.  
How old are you: I'm 17 allmost 18
What is your best/worse scheme: elite/ttrr
Who do you know here: Everybody  
Is there someone you dislike: No, but even though i don't dislike anybody there are people who despise me .
Have you something special to add: I am ready for tryouts right now. If you don't want me in then im ok with that.

Offline Ray

Re: May i join ?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 06:23 PM »
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 07:00 PM »
We'll do a topic about you doubletime.
Good luck :).

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 08:52 AM »
Hello, you didn't make it I'm deeply sorry.
Here's my post in our private board which explain why:
I think it is too risky. Doubletime always has been nice with me and I really think he's trying to change (no flame yet in tus as far i can see) but he seems too unstable (judging by his past). He's not bad I think (judging by his tus single game) but this is a too big risk for us. He won't make it :).

I'm sorry but we once had someone in our clan who is a douchbag and since we are not very active I don't want the clan be referred as a douchebag clan (once again I say you surely are not one but no offense but you were one and I'm worry to see it :().
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 08:55 AM by zippeurfou »

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 09:03 AM »
Why do you want to join TdC and NOT another clan: The clan is dying, i want to join in order to save the clan from drying up. 

Next time try NOT to pity a clan in order to join them.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 09:10 AM »

Next time try NOT to pity a clan in order to join them.

In fact it was ok for me. This does mean in my opinion that he likes the clan and do not intend to leave us in one month because he cares about it and that's mainly what we seek :).

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 09:30 AM »
In my eyes it means someone wanna help my clan just because it is dying :)
But with your point of view it is ok for me too ^^
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2010, 02:38 PM »
I don't believe you guys seriously considered this, just giving it a thought is pathetic enough. GO ON, PRESS THE SMITE BUTTON LITTLE SWEDISH SMURF, I LIKE IT! ;D

- Doctor, is our patient still on drugs?
- Yep, I'm going to take a look at him now... OH MY GOD HE ESCAPED!
- Where could he have gone?
- He was always talking about messing with someone named "Doubletime" on some "TUS forum", I have no idea what he referred to...

Ups...

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2010, 07:25 AM »
I have never had a problem with doubletime either. I don't know his past and why so many people dislike him. But hes never been rude to me. Sorry you did not make it into tdc.

Offline Ray

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2010, 01:39 PM »
He is like a bomb that can explode any time, I had some personal issues with him in the past, however, I gave him another chance just recently and he prooved that he doesn't deserve it. That's just it from me I think.

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2010, 03:48 PM »
*slap*
How about you let people form their own opinion about someone else without you butting in, Ray?

You have to understand that - though the reasons for posting may be valid - posts like this only make things worse.

Offline Ray

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2010, 03:58 PM »
This is my personal opinion and experience, I didn't mean to affect anyone's opinion or decision. As far as I saw it's a general opinion, didn't mean to do something bad... Anyway, I'll just lay of the forum also then...

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2010, 05:14 PM »
I'm closing this topic. No need for a flame topic.