Forums
May 14, 2024, 04:00 PM

Author Topic: Bye TdC :<  (Read 5106 times)

Offline TitiO

Re: Bye TdC :<
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2010, 07:21 PM »
u certally wanst of the time that that clan ownava..
if u dont know dc, u dont know,  shenlong, atila, ruffles, loko, carlos, shaggy, terra, hulk, ovo, jupter, reload, toddy .. and if u dont know these guys.. srry u dont played w2 XD

mb u just know dibz, exorszist, dizzy and pplsworm.. lool

.. man dont talk about w2 ^^

Because I dont know a bunch of noob brazillians from w2, I didn't play it? (atila is not noob) Riiiiiiiiiight. dC a great clan on w2? When I never heard of it? eternal masters was a great clan, tmnr was a great clan, dC I never heard of.

hahahahahahaha... how u r funny.. uHASuhuha..  really, like agneau, i will +1 for u .. i never laugh like now.. uahsuash

noob zillians ? hahahahaha.. brazil was the most respectfull country of w2, we had the more hard league of the w2, and best ropers ever... that u never can compare with zippo or some "pro-players" -that i dont will quote names- here, moreless u...

lot of vn players that play wa today came from w2.. naja, dibz, adn others that i already quoted

.. and srry if u never heard about dC, mb when u started to play the "bunch of noob brazillians" already stoped... and u played only with the noobs remained..lol

o/

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2010, 07:52 PM »
You are delirious.
brazil was the most respectfull country of w2, we had the more hard league of the w2, and best ropers ever...

Do you actually believe what you are writing?

p.s Dibz didn't come from w2
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 07:59 PM by Dub-c »
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2010, 07:55 PM »
Was going to ask the same.
I remember when he joined tdc he said he was playing for like 6 month.

Offline TitiO

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2010, 08:02 PM »
lol obviously

and y not ? .. u think that pplsworm was better then us ? haha

lol guys.. plz visit..

www.igl.net/worms2r

was the international league of w2..  see at hall of fame.. the most wins - 14 position - Dibz - 7-2-2007

;) ... more questions ?

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2010, 08:06 PM »
All I see is 2006/2007, nothing too old ^^

Offline Crazy

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2010, 08:07 PM »
He played WA before 2007..

Offline avirex

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2010, 08:54 PM »
titio, the only name out of ALL that u mentioned that i know of from w2, was shaggy... and he even came much later in the w2 time frame...

dibz came to w2 a long time after w:a started, and when w2 was hardly even active.

dC was never any notorious clan.. haha

like dub said, TMNR, EM.. and dub, dont forget sw :p   but no... no f@#!in dC lol...

sorry dude, but ur just some newb to w2.. dub has played w2 since before w:a was even thought of.. he was not some 2008 w2 player  :X  

and i would say brazillians had the same amount of respect they do on w:a.. with the exception of a few obvious brazillians... very little respect :P

and just for the record, dunno why ur using pplsworm as any kinda of example, hes just as newb as you :P

just found the old sw website:       http://urban12.com/start/design/sw/

huahua i went 16-0 for clan wars... dub, check out how many times we smoked you!! haha :p

and this now settles it for sure, anubis WAS in every single worms clan ever made.. haha he was even an ex-member in sw! :p
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 08:57 PM by avirex »

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2010, 09:25 PM »
Titio = Zippo number 2 ??

Offline Guaton

« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2010, 09:48 PM »
XDDD  titiooo *o*

offtopic:  hahah avirex wtf xDDDDD komo and his crew (cfc b2b) are f@#!ing pwning u with ur karma :(  u yesterday had like 10 atleast xD now u are -7 :(  ill applaud u cos i know u love me and im glad of it  :P

Offline TitiO

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2010, 09:51 PM »
haha dont say shits avirex..

if u only know shaggy out off all the names that i mentioned cuz i mentioned names that played 1997~2006/7 ... shaggy was one of few players that continued play worms, and migrate to wa after w2 down.

how dibz came to w2 after wa if w2 is more oldiest than wa ... lol.. w2(97) wa(00)

the most hardly time of w2 was in  2002/3

dC was a vn clan, mb not in ur time.. but was...

all zilian are accostumed to receive all these commentary, cuz we always owned..

Offline TitiO

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2010, 09:53 PM »
nah dogg ..

at start i only explain about my clan, then dub atcked me, now avix, wtf ?

im juz defending myself

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2010, 10:01 PM »

how dibz came to w2 after wa if w2 is more oldiest than wa ... lol.. w2(97) wa(00)

I won't off topic too much but...

Hey it's 2010. I'd like to try w2 today so I'll come to w2 and guess what... w2 is older than wa  :D

Avi, there are a lot of nice brazillian player.
Almost the whole bS clan has always been sportmanship.

Offline nino

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2010, 10:03 PM »
all zilian are accostumed to receive all these commentary, cuz we always owned..

Dont say shits titio...iam zilian forgot? The truly zilian king xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline avirex

« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2010, 10:30 PM »
titio, im saying dibz played w:a, b4 he came to w2... and me and dub played w2 since b4 w:a was out.. so dont try and school us on w2  lol... to us, you sound silly, all thos zillians u named were nobody important.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2010, 10:59 PM »
Avi just ended this side discussion lol. Titio please end your fiasco
Your favorite ropers favorite roper