Forums
May 14, 2024, 06:37 PM

Author Topic: Bye TdC :<  (Read 5107 times)

Re: Bye TdC :<
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2010, 08:57 AM »
lmfao i prefer the second pic for sure!
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline rash

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2010, 08:59 AM »
rofl

Offline theredi

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2010, 10:37 AM »
snoorkie want smoosh smoosh!!

and btw crash when u`ll be making ur new clan (im pretty sure thats not ur last 1 xD) u can try be lil` more oryginal with the name, first was doh almost like roh and now TdC without T, wtf u coulda change capital letter atleast and make it dc or DC not dC lmao
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 11:02 AM by theredi »

Offline Camper

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2010, 11:47 AM »
dc will be 2/3 as good as tdc, as the letters say.

There's a T missing

smart post , agreed.

Offline TitiO

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2010, 11:57 AM »

and btw crash when u`ll be making ur new clan (im pretty sure thats not ur last 1 xD) u can try be lil` more oryginal with the name, first was doh almost like roh and now TdC without T, wtf u coulda change capital letter atleast and make it dc or DC not dC lmao

i want to say to everybody that the name of the clan wasnt an ideia of the Crash.. was my ideia, and not to copy TdC...

dC was a great, big and respectfull clan of Worms 2, that i played before came to W.A.
when i propose to dC , i really dont remembered of TdC , wasnt our intention to copy or be similar of any clan.   i promisse that we will be a lot of strong, friendship, respectfull, competitive and funny clan.

And the clan wasnt open only to " crash & zillians FTW!!! "  .. n1 that want and deserve can do a tryout with us.

Thanks All

Offline avirex

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2010, 12:39 PM »
gl in the dude clan!:p

Offline Anubis

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2010, 01:20 PM »

Also, the clan tags have always a funny meaning to some extent. Like doh. now you can mock dc for having dcs when they quit. ;D

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2010, 03:33 PM »

dC was a great, big and respectfull clan of Worms 2, that i played before came to W.A.

Seriously? I never heard of dC or ever saw someone that was in it.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Agneau

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2010, 03:39 PM »
i should join dc too coz i prefer the 2nd pict! LIES I LET THOSE FOR RASH

hf snipe in ur new clan

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2010, 03:52 PM »
Lol, since doh clan broke down, i can use it's name. :D I think...
I thought of a name like DoH - destroyers of hysteria. o_O
How does that sound? :D
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline TitiO

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2010, 04:28 PM »

Seriously? I never heard of dC or ever saw someone that was in it.

lol dub.. u should play more w2 man (no more cuz is dead XD) .. u certally wanst of the time that that clan ownava..
if u dont know dc, u dont know,  shenlong, atila, ruffles, loko, carlos, shaggy, terra, hulk, ovo, jupter, reload, toddy .. and if u dont know these guys.. srry u dont played w2 XD

mb u just know dibz, exorszist, dizzy and pplsworm.. lool

.. man dont talk about w2 ^^

Offline Camper

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2010, 04:38 PM »
me and angus clann'ed ovo and beavis yestarday :D

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2010, 04:56 PM »
u certally wanst of the time that that clan ownava..
if u dont know dc, u dont know,  shenlong, atila, ruffles, loko, carlos, shaggy, terra, hulk, ovo, jupter, reload, toddy .. and if u dont know these guys.. srry u dont played w2 XD

Because I dont know a bunch of noob brazillians from w2, I didn't play it? (atila is not noob) Riiiiiiiiiight. dC a great clan on w2? When I never heard of it? eternal masters was a great clan, tmnr was a great clan, dC I never heard of.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline angus

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2010, 05:09 PM »
Lol, since doh clan broke down, i can use it's name. :D I think...
I thought of a name like DoH - destroyers of hysteria. o_O
How does that sound? :D

hahahahahahahahahahaha  :P

Offline Agneau

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2010, 05:20 PM »
+1 !!
u certally wanst of the time that that clan ownava..

Because I dont know a bunch of noob brazillians from w2, I didn't play it? (atila is not noob) Riiiiiiiiiight. dC a great clan on w2? When I never heard of it? eternal masters was a great clan, tmnr was a great clan, dC I never heard of.