Forums
May 05, 2024, 01:10 PM

Author Topic: Food Topik  (Read 12219 times)

Offline ANO

Re: Food Topik
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2014, 12:53 PM »
First of all have a look at these pictures:

And this one also: http://agriturismoilrigo.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/DSC8775.jpg

Ingredients:

- 500 gr cake flour (or 350 cake flour + 150 some darker and stronger flour) 
- 2 spoons of Olive oil
- 200-250 of water (it has to be a quite strong dough)
- 1 egg
- Salt

Do a volcano with the flour and then dig the hole where you will put warm water with  a bit of salt like a small spoon (35-40 degrees), the egg and the oil.

Work this dough for 15 minutes.

Now make it flat with the rolling pin (around 2 cm) and cover it with a damp serviette for 15 minutes: http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3184/pici3jh6.jpg

Now cut the dough as in the previous picture and work with yr hands to make them longer. The final picio has to be like 3-5 mm.

When they are done put them on something with flower on the floor http://s1.stliq.com/c/l/e/e2/23348544_pici-all-aglione-con-la-ricetta-toscana-5.jpg

TO cook Pici, put the water on fire, when it boils add the salt and a spoon of oil and put the pici into the water.

The meat sauce is good with them, but any other sauce also.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2014, 06:16 PM »
Seems like a f@#! lot of work.  I'll keep buying the packaged shit. ;D

Offline ANO

« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2014, 08:06 PM »

these americans...

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2014, 08:36 PM »

these americans...
Haha its true, I've never/never seen anyone make their own pasta.  Most italian restaurants here don't even make their own noodles :D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 19, 2014, 09:08 PM »

these americans...
Haha its true, I've never/never seen anyone make their own pasta.  Most italian restaurants here don't even make their own noodles :D

it's not a big of a difference. Specially since you can buy fresh pasta anywhere.

on the topic of pasta, here is a very simple recipe:

for 2

sphagettis
2xeggs
100g Parmesan cheese (if you can get parmesano-reggiano, get that)
100g Pecorino cheese
50-100g of bacon (panceta)

optional: pepper, oregano, whatever herb spices you like

beat the eggs on a plate, scratch all the cheese and mix
boil the spagettis in boiling water with olive oil and salt until they're dente, remove water
meanwhile cut the bacon and fry it
mix it all off the fire (eggs cheese, spagettis and bacon). you can add a bit of single cream if you're a dirty american
profit
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 09:12 PM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline ANO

« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2014, 09:34 AM »
I don't live anymore in Italy, I left 4 years ago and sometimes, rarely, I do tortelli or pasta... but it's more about homesick auuauhauha and here there is not great fresh pasta in the shops...

Offline ANO

« Reply #111 on: May 09, 2014, 09:08 PM »
tonight is small.. but Marylin knows how to get things bigger auhauhuah

tomorrow evening ;) ...

Offline ANO

« Reply #112 on: September 08, 2014, 06:38 PM »
this is my Pizza.
Just to remind you why italians do it better.

buiii auhuah

(for the dough, I have used my yeast from my beer production  :P).

« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 06:40 PM by ANO »

Offline SPW

« Reply #113 on: September 08, 2014, 07:44 PM »
Agree, thats how a real pizza looks like. Not that thicky overloaded shit from america or those wanna-be pizzas from the rest of the world. A real pizza is a margherita, well, a little bit ham or mushrooms is ok. Tasty sugo, buffalo mozzarella and the most important thing: The temperature! And ano is my tus pizza king  ;D

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 08, 2014, 08:12 PM »
Agree, thats how a real pizza looks like. Not that thicky overloaded shit from america or those wanna-be pizzas from the rest of the world. A real pizza is a margherita, well, a little bit ham or mushrooms is ok. Tasty sugo, buffalo mozzarella and the most important thing: The temperature! And ano is my tus pizza king  ;D

I'm pretty sure any hardcore pizza eater will have  their tomatoes cut in slices and not shredded from a can. Also the buffala in a separate plate thank you very much.

And they do good pizzas basically everywhere in the world. It's just a matter of going to the proper places.

Also, margarita is just tomato mozzarella (and albahaca). I'm saying because I've eaten margarita's in Switzerland / Holland and they're basically a 4 cheese mix.
If you add ham and/or fungo it's already a different thing.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 08:19 PM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline ANO

« Reply #115 on: September 08, 2014, 08:22 PM »

Thank you man!!! Of course I have put some smoked ham ;) eheheh and I have a modded oven :P

Ropa... you are not obliged to comment every post you see. Btw, probably most of the places you are mentioning are managed by italians, at least the dough and cooking part hahaahu. It would be like teaching how to make chocolate to Swiss people... anyway, mine was a joke... after 3-4posts about pizza.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 09, 2014, 08:02 AM »

Ropa... you are not obliged to comment every post you see.

I'm not?
Eat a bag full of dicks.