Author Topic: google+  (Read 802 times)

Offline zippeurfou

google+
« on: June 29, 2011, 05:56 AM »
Hey dude,
does someone has an account google+ ?
Could you please could invite me ? :)
Thanks

For those who wonders what it is :p https://plus.google.com/up/start/?sw=1&type=st

Offline darKz

Re: google+
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 10:17 AM »
I'd like an invite too, to check that potential Facebook-killer. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 11:26 AM »
useless for the end user. this, like wave are just investment sinks. and facevook wont die until google produces persistent identity, and theyre racing to achieve that same goal to rule the internet. meanwhile they dev things that the society and infraestructure arent ready to handle in an attempt to gain financial and techonlogical power to achieve PI.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline darKz

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 08:04 PM »
Okay if anyone wants an invite I need your email adresses, if you don't wanna post them public PM me. Trying to figure out what's better than on facebook.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010