Forums
April 27, 2024, 07:42 AM

Author Topic: Two new members!  (Read 2161 times)

Offline Crazy

Two new members!
« on: November 11, 2009, 10:33 PM »
Give a warm welcome to another new member of the clan, thedogg  :) He is, like Toxic, an experienced player, and started playing back in the WACL days. He was inactive for a quite a few years tho, but in the past two (?) years he has been an active league player and member of the community, and I`m sure he has a lot to offer in the future aswell! Welcome to the clan  ;D

The other member is a fellow Norwegian and friend of mine, and he goes under the nick askern  :) It`s my fault he has become addicted to worms I`m afraid  :P He has shown great development since he started playing this summer, and Elite and Shoppa (!) are his best schemes. I`m sure he`ll develope even more in the near future, and become a very valuable TdC member :)

Fada, could you add them to the TdC page once they`ve given you the information needed for profiles, and add the news on the mainpage aswell? Maybe write that we`ve got some new forums at the main league of WA too?  ;D

Offline THeDoGG

Re: Two new members!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 10:50 PM »
Hey Hey !
Glad to join you guyz, i'm sure we will have a lof of fun  :P

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 11:23 PM »
Welcome in both of you ! :)
Ok crazy i'll do it tomorow !
Have fun with us i hope askern will come to the forum a little :)

Offline Crazy

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 04:36 AM »
Thanks Marc  :D Yeah he`ll pop by for sure! Anyway, can anyone tell me what I have to push to keep the healthbars up on the screen constantly? I remember it was alt+something or shift+something  ???

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 05:45 AM »
shift + Del :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rok

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2009, 08:39 AM »
The other member is a fellow Norwegian and friend of mine, and he goes under the nick askern :) It`s my fault he has become addicted to worms I`m afraid  :P

Are you guys more than friends?   :-* ;)

Nice to see a new player introduced to worms. And welcome back to THE league, Crazy.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2009, 01:07 PM »
bring activity to the clan league guys!
worm and learn

Offline rash

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2009, 05:46 PM »
Welcome in !!! and cu in ag....if you can catch me har har  :D

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2009, 07:55 PM »
yo nail :)

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2009, 02:30 PM »
welcome dudes :P

Offline Crazy

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2009, 02:42 AM »
The other member is a fellow Norwegian and friend of mine, and he goes under the nick askern :) It`s my fault he has become addicted to worms I`m afraid  :P

Are you guys more than friends?   :-* ;)

Nice to see a new player introduced to worms. And welcome back to THE league, Crazy.

Haha what makes you think that, Rok?  :P thanks tho :]