Forums
May 14, 2024, 02:12 PM

Author Topic: Old/Inactive Members list  (Read 4266 times)

Offline Spaazi

Re: Old/Inactive Members list
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2011, 11:58 PM »
I was also in Otb! My nick was Bagz at the time, you might remember :p

Offline sock

« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2011, 12:13 AM »
I remember being in a clan with Chupika! That french was a very f@#!ing good roper/rrer!
It was probably in Ce cause before Ce I barely remember anything, damn alcohol

yesss chupita or chupika  i forget exactly how he did hit name called him chupa. i miss this guy had nice ropes
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 12:41 AM by oldsock »

Offline sock

« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2011, 12:18 AM »
Yeah, I did the tryout with IBB. He said my roping wasn't constant enough and my bng was ok.  >:(
The first real good clan must have been MwC and BkM, after that I was able to join SfX and shortly after NsK, which was basically a NBR light. After NsK I joined NBR. :D

Anyone remember Kiyari (SfX canadian) and/or IceY (also Canadian NBR/NsK)? They were really good players but totally lost contact to them out of the blue, they just disappeared. :O

i remember IceY, i think it was actually older player with a newer name. forget his old name.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2011, 06:16 AM »
Yeah, I did the tryout with IBB. He said my roping wasn't constant enough and my bng was ok.  >:(
The first real good clan must have been MwC and BkM, after that I was able to join SfX and shortly after NsK, which was basically a NBR light. After NsK I joined NBR. :D

Anyone remember Kiyari (SfX canadian) and/or IceY (also Canadian NBR/NsK)? They were really good players but totally lost contact to them out of the blue, they just disappeared. :O

i remember IceY, i think it was actually older player with a newer name. forget his old name.

I just know that him and shadymilkman didn't get along well.. don't know why though.

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2011, 05:04 PM »

I just know that him and shadymilkman didn't get along well.. don't know why though.

I'm sure it had something to do with shadymilkmans ego and strong personality.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline rash

« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2011, 07:42 PM »
oh we forgot hurley n Naiad :)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 07:45 PM by rash »