Forums
May 18, 2024, 10:46 AM

Author Topic: Worms Reloaded, HELLO!  (Read 4019 times)

Offline Crazy

Re: Worms Reloaded, HELLO!
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2010, 05:35 PM »
Congrats HHC :) Once you`re settled, we`ll be here waiting for you ;)

Offline HHC

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2010, 03:34 PM »
Hmm.. I'm gonna stay on W:R though, I really enjoy the game more than I do W:A. I know that sucks for camel and others who wanna clanner on WA, but I dont feel like playing that game anymore  :(

@Fada: any final decision on TdC on WR yet? I seem to be the only guy who plays it  :-X I wouldnt mind being in TdC there though, just as long as it's not a dead clan  ???

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2010, 04:12 PM »
Its like a love affair.

WR is new, sexy, slim and wearing the hottest linginre. HHC can't help himself. BUT wa is caring, loving, familar and the one he can share his most imtimate secrets with. He'll be back, and forgiven.

Offline darKz

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2010, 04:57 PM »
Ah well, I respect your decision Bart, it's nice if you're enjoying W:R more than W:A.. That's all it takes to leave W:A. :) Take care man.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2010, 05:22 PM »
Its like a love affair.

WR is new, sexy, slim and wearing the hottest linginre. HHC can't help himself. BUT wa is caring, loving, familar and the one he can share his most imtimate secrets with. He'll be back, and forgiven.
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Worms reloaded is like fashion, w:a has real taste. Lick me like you would lick it baby

Offline zippeurfou

« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2010, 11:19 PM »
Hmm.. I'm gonna stay on W:R though, I really enjoy the game more than I do W:A. I know that sucks for camel and others who wanna clanner on WA, but I dont feel like playing that game anymore  :(

@Fada: any final decision on TdC on WR yet? I seem to be the only guy who plays it  :-X I wouldnt mind being in TdC there though, just as long as it's not a dead clan  ???

Well, These last days I wasn't active coz of works. But I'm playing WR (a lot). So I'm not against it to move it on WR. I couldn't catch you yet :(. Is there anything with clan going on this game ?

Offline Crazy

« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2010, 11:23 PM »
Aw HHC :( I do understand your decision though, but I also think C23 pretty much summed that one v nicely up.. I personally don`t think I`ll move over to WA, I`m still having so much fun here:)

Offline chakkman

« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2010, 11:37 PM »
Its like a love affair.

That was kinda the nicest transcription i could imagine, gj. :) WR might be nice on the surface but at the moment you dig a bit deeper W:A has so much more to offer. But well, each to his own i guess.

Offline HHC

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2010, 09:27 AM »
Well, These last days I wasn't active coz of works. But I'm playing WR (a lot). So I'm not against it to move it on WR. I couldn't catch you yet :(. Is there anything with clan going on this game ?

Not yet I think. I'm not sure if this game is really suited for clan competition.. soooo any clan would basically just be a group of individual players. I'm not sure whether there will be succesfull custom 1vs1 leagues either outside of the official ranks.. so yeah, I guess it will be a little different than running a clan on WA.
Nevertheless I think it would be fun to have a clan on there. Even if the only thing we do is stay in touch through the forums or maybe exchange some strategies or goodies. For the rest, it's really wait and see how the community develops.

Offline m0nk

« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2010, 03:12 PM »
game looks pretty!