Forums > Tech Support

640x480 problem

<< < (3/3)

SiD:

--- Quote from: Kradie on February 11, 2021, 04:33 PM ---Game is poorly optimized for some reasons. You may argue against it, but it is not normal when you minimize and go back to the game it loads black screen, and have to use unorthodox method to leave it such as windows+tab and make new desktop just to wait for WA to respond or to end it with task manager.  This was never an issue with 3.7.2.1 though. I don't understand how this could be overlooked at all.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: 3.8.1 Update Documentation (Known Issues) ---On some systems running Windows 10, with fullscreen optimizations enabled, it may occasionally become impossible to unminimize W:A after it has been minimized. The workaround for this is either to disable fullscreen optimizations in the Compatibility tab of WA.exe's Properties, or enable "Windowed mode" in W:A's Advanced Options screen.

--- End quote ---

Kradie:
That's it! That worked. I had enabled the fullscreen optimization thinking that it would Improve the game for some reason, even though I must have skimmed through some of the documentation because I swear that quote looked familiar.

Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version