Forums
April 29, 2024, 03:53 AM

Author Topic: Connection Failed to read initial port (Error 0) ,hosting suddenly not working  (Read 820 times)

Offline Herbsman

so once again out of nowhere hosting doesn't work anymore using wheat snooper latest it seems and wormnat2 latest too it seems.i get this error Connection Failed to read initial port (Error 0) and players are unable to join my hosts,no changes were made to pc meanwhile... something outdated again ?? just several weeks ago updated both snooper and wormnat2 worked fine....
"You can throw your projections, judgments and fears, you can crucify me again and again and again, all done within the play of your own thoughts in your own mind but do know that if you want to try and take my head, you better be willing to lose your own head in the process.
I take no solace in pity for the conditioned identification to an illusory conceptual identity, those reflections who have mistaken themself to be something that they are not.
I know myself as the Absolute Supreme Reality

Offline StepS

This means your WormNAT2 is outdated. Get the latest wheat snooper (2.9.3).
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 03:50 PM by StepS »
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline Herbsman

thnx it worked,how often they update this thing... well next time will know what to do if same stuff happens :)
"You can throw your projections, judgments and fears, you can crucify me again and again and again, all done within the play of your own thoughts in your own mind but do know that if you want to try and take my head, you better be willing to lose your own head in the process.
I take no solace in pity for the conditioned identification to an illusory conceptual identity, those reflections who have mistaken themself to be something that they are not.
I know myself as the Absolute Supreme Reality

Offline StepS

thnx it worked,how often they update this thing... well next time will know what to do if same stuff happens :)
Wheat 2.9.3 was released last November. The new WormNAT2 was released even earlier, and was warning users continuously about the update.
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]