Forums
April 29, 2024, 11:23 AM

Author Topic: help  (Read 1582 times)

Offline sock

help
« on: April 11, 2010, 07:33 PM »
i just got a new computer with windows xp professional. when i try to start a game it just goes all black instead of loading the worms armageddon icon thing. anyone know how to fix this?

Re: help
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 07:44 PM »
Have you installed it again or just pasted copies files?

Offline sock

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 07:55 PM »
i installed it again

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 08:06 PM »
Seems like you haven't updated it and haven't install the patch.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2010, 08:26 PM »
Go to the main menu of the game. Hover your cursor over the logo at the top, the game will write your version number on the bottom of the screen.

1:
3.0 - Install the latest update.

2:
3.6.28.0 - stop downloading shit versions. Contact me in Private Message on the site to give you a proper download link with a correct, working version.

3:
1.xx - download both the patch and the update and install them in this order.

Offline avirex

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 02:09 PM »
i would not trust downloading anything from RAY... he tried to give me a link to W:A.. and... im not so sure about it :X  lol..

Offline beer

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 04:19 PM »
yoyo fdp!
did u sell ur Mac? :D, thats good news, yea. ray is telling u what to do right, i can even send my w:a from msn, it takes some hours but its possible, also aftr that u need last update.
so see you soon on wn! get me on msn if u need help.
hug

drama queen iz back

Offline sock

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2010, 04:34 PM »
thanks guys update fixed it :D