Forums
April 29, 2024, 01:39 PM

Author Topic: help  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Alca

help
« on: April 21, 2010, 02:04 PM »
im using image of worms armageddon new edition. gettin kicked outa games alot, what patch and/or update shall i get, guide me through this, f@#!ed

Offline avirex

Re: help
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 02:47 PM »
im also running on image, i just simply went to t17 official site and downloaded the latest update... and it worked fine...   

my only complaints (if anyone can solve them while they are here) are that when im in AG, and minimize to desktop then come back to AG (either quickly or after a while) my screen is either black and white colors, or froze.. i have to hit esc on keyboard to go back couple screens to unfreeze, then come back to Wnet and AG.. it sux...   

my other problem is 80% of all games i enter the resolution flops.. psycodellic colors :) i have to minimize that then come back in to set it normal... kinda annoying.. but atleast im not crashing lol... just wondering if anyone knows a fix

Offline Alca

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 09:26 PM »
gunna try some stuff. i used to get the colour f@#!edupness years ago

Offline Alca

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 10:07 PM »
think ive got a trymedia version as i instal patch and says need disc. mm anyone know what i can do if not ima just download an old copy of the game. word