Forums
May 03, 2024, 02:24 AM

Author Topic: help please.  (Read 1180 times)

Offline avirex

help please.
« on: July 14, 2011, 12:51 PM »
trying to install w:a on the cpu at my house...

i was able to install normally, but after i rebooted, i clicked the icon... the screen went black, like it was going into the intro mode... but then a pop up came and said i worms armageddon not responding...

the same happens when i try to view a replay :X anyone know what i can do to fix this?

Offline Throsti

• I am just Throsti

• Poland Poland
  • Pn Pn clan

• Paweł Abramowicz.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook.
Re: help please.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 12:55 PM »

i was able to install normally, but after i rebooted, i clicked the icon... the screen went black, like it was going into the intro mode... but then a pop up came and said i worms armageddon not responding...

the same happens when i try to view a replay :X anyone know what i can do to fix this?

>>> Windows 7 maybe?

Offline avirex

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 01:07 PM »
windows vista home premium 32 bit :X

Offline Maciej

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 01:14 PM »
reinstall? Have you installed it in right order, game-patch-update? If yes.. no idea ;S
If it's not oryginal game, just download it from the other source, and try again.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 03:29 PM »
If it's the same problem as Y2JID had, you gotta install Graphics Drivers, or reinstall/upgrade.

If it ain't, dunno what, you know Device Manager yeah? Right click My Computer, Properties, Hardware, Device Manager, if there are any yellow "!" icons, means they need drivers.

Offline avirex

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 03:44 PM »
fixed, just had to patch, and update....   i knew i had to do it, but i thought it was only to go on internet....

was just trying to play offline, didnt think i needed patch.... but i did :D

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 07:43 PM »

>>> Windows 7 maybe?

hmmm an offtopic message, but, why everybody thinks that W7 makes a lot of problems?
I've W7 and have not problems since I installed W:A for first time, just a little issue with minimizing, and I fixed it for myself. Nothing big or such
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline Lex

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2011, 07:50 PM »
The beta update fixes compatibility with Windows XP, Vista, 7, and wine.  It is necessary to install for any of these systems.