Forums
April 27, 2024, 03:05 PM

Author Topic: problems with dtoolz  (Read 1380 times)

Offline avirex

problems with dtoolz
« on: August 15, 2011, 07:30 AM »
ok, so i could never download daemontoolz... so i tried downloading virtual clone drive as KRD suggested, well that worked... and i mounted my w:a image, but when i try to run the game a pop up comes up saying "Please insert the correct cd-rom, select ok, and restart application"

so then i said screw it, and tried to download daemontoolz, and for the first time it actually installed properly, i even restarted the PC and everything went smooth... mounted the image on daemontoolz as well, and it still tells me the CD is not in the drive when i try to start the game :X

can anyone help? plz.. thnx

oh yeah, one more thing... if i go to MyComputer and see the Drives, and the w:a icon there, when i click that a pop-up comes asking me if i will allow an unknown publisher to make changes to my computer, i click yes... but then nothing happens :X   

hellllpppp :p

Offline Husk

Re: problems with dtoolz
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 07:35 AM »
Maybe your image is broken?

Offline avirex

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 07:44 AM »
hmmm is that possible? it shows that w:a logo in my drive... ill try to make another image then...  :-*

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 08:02 AM »
I've had this many times before... I can't remember what I did, though. :s

You're welcome  :P

Offline avirex

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 08:09 AM »
cock tease :p

Offline avirex

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 08:47 AM »
ok, you were right husk.. needed to make another image..

now i have some more problems... when i go into W:A there is 2 black lines on both sides.. the resolution is messed.. like, in main screen, ag, etc... (not talking about in game)

i guess its not that big of a deal but kinda annoying, anyone know a fix?

also, when i was in a game i minimized, came back and had that color bug.. no matter how many times i mini and come back it would not fix.....

is there is a fix to that problem? or is my only option to not minimize during game? that would rly sux :C

Offline Husk

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 08:52 AM »
PM CyberShadow, he would know what to do.

Offline StepS

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 09:05 AM »

now i have some more problems... when i go into W:A there is 2 black lines on both sides.. the resolution is messed.. like, in main screen, ag, etc... (not talking about in game)

Thats the windows7 screen resolution proportions, it wont allow you to expand it, but I did it before somehow, now I dunno
also, when i was in a game i minimized, came back and had that color bug.. no matter how many times i mini and come back it would not fix.....

is there is a fix to that problem? or is my only option to not minimize during game? that would rly sux :C
use my rubberworm installer. It always had a workaround to this problem - only to use 2 last Palette Fix options in advanced menu.
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline chakkman

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 05:17 PM »

Thats the windows7 screen resolution proportions, it wont allow you to expand it, but I did it before somehow, now I dunno

Sounds like the function of most of todays flat screens to avoid stretching when displaying a 4:3 resolution on a 16:9 screen to me. I could be wrong tho...