Forums
April 29, 2024, 03:32 PM

Author Topic: Replay problem  (Read 2407 times)

Offline angus

Replay problem
« on: July 31, 2010, 02:11 PM »
hey guys some1 can help me?   i cant open the replays whit wa.exe  ;/////

idk why, windows let me open only whit prosnoper and other programs and not whit wa.exe     :'(

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Replay problem
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 03:21 PM »
What's the error you're getting?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline angus

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 08:12 PM »

team17/wormsarmageedon/blablabla/replay/ right click/ open whit

i select wa.exe or wormkit.exe but dont work ,,,  :'(

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 04:21 AM »
I meant what do you get AFTER choosing wa.exe, what it says?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 08:54 AM »
You have to click on "Browse..." in the right bottom corner and then find WA.exe :)
Make sure "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file" is still tagged when you select WA.exe

Offline angus

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2010, 12:12 PM »
I meant what do you get AFTER choosing wa.exe, what it says?

say nothing, and i click 'broswe'' find wa.exe click, but dont work  DX

well, i have the game installed but before i have used just 1 portable edition...

Offline Ramone

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2010, 12:26 PM »
well, i have the game installed but before i have used just 1 portable edition...

It's obvious that your game files (somegame.WAgame) are not associated with W:A .exe file...
Dunno, try it the other way around, go to your User/Games folder, right click on some .WAgame file, "open with" (but make sure that U choose ur installation exe of W:A, not the portable one) and see what happens..

U know that with portable versions of software usually u need to associate files with ur system "manually" by urself...

Offline angus

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2010, 10:25 PM »
solvedd :D   is just go to the proprety, select associate programs  ;)