Forums
May 02, 2024, 05:31 PM

Author Topic: replays not?  (Read 1664 times)

Offline Husk

replays not?
« on: December 23, 2011, 05:11 AM »
I no have replays in folder the games, how I should do? I use 7 windows.

Replays have in folder games now, René you much thank.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 05:46 AM by Husk »

Offline darKz

Re: replays not?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 05:45 AM »
Fixed. :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Hussar

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 08:54 AM »
hmm, i have win 7 and i have all replays but they all have other icon then normal, and i cant take sheme or map from those. Any ideas?

Offline darKz

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 09:06 AM »
The solution to Husks problem was to run WA.exe as an administrator. Might work for you too, I'm not sure tho.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Hussar

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2011, 09:21 AM »
i tryed other, way. fixed.

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2011, 12:57 PM »
moro, heräskö kone?
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

Offline Husk

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2011, 07:26 AM »
vanhempien luona [: eri kone

Offline StepS

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2011, 02:23 PM »
The solution to Husks problem was to run WA.exe as an administrator. Might work for you too, I'm not sure tho.
this solution is just a bullshit. You'd rather tell him not to install WA in such folders as Program Files, which are restricted in rights.
Don't come back to cry here when you find out that you cannot minimize the game and create/modify teams.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 02:29 PM by StepS »
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline Crazy

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2011, 02:26 PM »
:o

Offline nino

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2011, 02:35 PM »
this solution is just a bullshit. You'd rather tell him not to install WA in such folders as Program Files, which are restricted in rights.
Don't come back to cry here when you find out that you cannot minimize the game and create/modify teams.

wtf is going wrong with u?

FU ae, next time you want to rly help come here nicely and do it, if you want to pretent to be the PX hacker WA weapon creator and windows 7 master...just go eat ur shit puto!!!!

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline ozuh

• Japan Japan
  • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2011, 02:48 PM »

FU ae, next time you want to rly help come here nicely and do it, if you want to pretent to be the PX hacker WA weapon creator and windows 7 master...just go eat ur shit puto!!!!

W h y  s h o u l d  h e  d o  i t  n i c e l y ?  b e c a u s e  o f   X m a s ?

Offline StepS

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2011, 02:52 PM »

Nothing is wrong with me. Just me, like CyberShadow and some other people, are frustrated about this problem in general and in the continuous appearances of it. This isn't that simple, and a solution that seems to be "fine" from the first look, doesn't really apply to such a big problem. Notice that I didn't insult anyone by saying this, I just blamed the "solution". This is a tip, and not an object to insult someone. I agree that it was a bit exagereated, but still.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 03:05 PM by StepS »
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline nino

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2011, 02:56 PM »

W h y  s h o u l d  h e  d o  i t  n i c e l y ?  b e c a u s e  o f   X m a s ?

no, f@#! xmas lol, because no need to be a cock in that situation.

Offline nino

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2011, 02:58 PM »

Nothing is wrong with me. Just me, like CyberShadow and some other people, are frustrated about this problem in general and in the continuous appearances of it. This isn't that simple, and a solution that seems to be 'fine' from the first look, doesn't really apply to such a big problem. Notice that I didn't insult anyone by saying this, just the "solution". This is a tip, and not an object to insult someone. I agree that it was a bit exagereated, but still.

anyway, thats not the best way to help someone.

if u r frustated bl ae. 

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2011, 06:25 PM »

no, f@#! xmas lol, because no need to be a cock in that situation.

blablabla
i could not minimize, and i asked in T17 forums for support, the help i received? that my graphich drivers were wrong. You know what i did? , i went to Start menu and checked errors in windows, and WA.exe finished cause a .DLL was corrupt in my /windows folder.
There's nothing to do with installing in one or other folder. (I dunno how the f@#! did that DLL got corrupt)
So I made an intentional error in that DLL by editing it and windows just fixed it by itself, so I could minimize and EVEN host, when i couldnt before.
Stop this thing dudes, best option is always c:/ microprose, and the problem is not always the same everywhere. There's no universal fixing
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.