Forums
May 02, 2024, 08:50 AM

Author Topic: Cant change team superweapon delay  (Read 728 times)

Offline zzmen

Cant change team superweapon delay
« on: June 19, 2016, 01:53 PM »
Hi guys, i really want to change team superweapon delay but i cant. Doesent matter if I change (for example) super sheep delay to 5 from game or use scheme editor on this web.. it always go back to default delay time. Any suggestions? We are playing with friends with team superweapons on but holy granade is too soon and super sheep to late for us. I will be very grateful if somebody can help me. We all have legal steam version of game.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 01:55 PM by zzmen »

Offline WTF-8

Re: Cant change team superweapon delay
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 02:50 PM »
AFAIK, this is not possible unless you turn team weapons off. Enabling team weapons makes the game ignore their ammo, power, delay and crate probability you set in the scheme, and instead it'll use pre-set values (see here for exact values) which can't be changed without modifying the game itself.

#MostCustomizableGameEver
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline Tomtysti

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 05:16 PM »
#MostCustomizableGameEver

Who said so? WA customization sure is far from perfect, but it's pretty damn comprehensive compared to most games. List 5 games that are more customizable? :) And I don't mean cosmetic things.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 05:20 PM »
I was sarcasm))

Offline zzmen

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2016, 08:45 PM »
That is sad, but good to know. Thank you.