Forums
April 28, 2024, 10:21 PM

Author Topic: Wormnat2 module not working,errors,can host but people unable to join...  (Read 1723 times)

Offline Herbsman

my wormnat2 is not working... maybe you could help i get bad wormnat2ex.dll module and incorrect parameters error,i got 3.6.31.0 wa and wormnat2 new and wheat snooper ,i can host but people can't join it just counts time i .this problem happened some time after i upgraded my wormnat module.... was working fine before ... i think i can't find old module to see if it helps... attaching all the details needed errors and advanced wormkit loader error log [attachment=2]
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 11:19 AM by Herbsman »
"You can throw your projections, judgments and fears, you can crucify me again and again and again, all done within the play of your own thoughts in your own mind but do know that if you want to try and take my head, you better be willing to lose your own head in the process.
I take no solace in pity for the conditioned identification to an illusory conceptual identity, those reflections who have mistaken themself to be something that they are not.
I know myself as the Absolute Supreme Reality

Offline Herbsman

Re: Wormnat2 module not working,can't host
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 11:16 AM »
somehow can't add 2 files in one comment so heres other txt log
"You can throw your projections, judgments and fears, you can crucify me again and again and again, all done within the play of your own thoughts in your own mind but do know that if you want to try and take my head, you better be willing to lose your own head in the process.
I take no solace in pity for the conditioned identification to an illusory conceptual identity, those reflections who have mistaken themself to be something that they are not.

Offline Tomi

Wormnat server has been changed and the old one was stopped in 2016. Update your wormnat or your snooper.

Offline Herbsman

as i said i got newest wormnat2 allready will try great snooper,but i prefer wheat snooper...

Offline Tomi

I didnt say to use great snooper but i guess you need the newest version of wheat snooper too to use new wormnat.

Offline Herbsman

Well geting new Wheat snooper fixed it,thnx for that suggestion :) forum needs more ppl like you who stop by and help...

Offline Alien

after updating the wheat snooper to 2.9.3 and to the newest wormnat2.dll it worked for me too.
for the people who have the same problem, just read the changelog about wormnat2 in the wheat snooper 2.9.3 topic.
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/worms-armageddon/new-the-wheat-snooper-2-9-3-community-build-24418/msg198228/#msg198228