Forums
May 09, 2024, 03:48 AM

Author Topic: Apply here if you wish to join community, ^^  (Read 8284 times)

Offline GreatProfe

Re: Apply here if you wish to join community, ^^
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2011, 02:23 AM »
wtf happened to tgH?

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2011, 03:08 AM »
It died... go join pH for hysteria community.
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline OrbMastah

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2011, 09:36 PM »
Tgh never die

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2011, 06:23 AM »
TgH have came back now, if you are interesting of still joining this community clan. Please talk to the leaders + me that you need a tryout.. leave your email or anything that we can contact you by. Thank you.
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2011, 08:11 AM »
TgH have came back now, if you are interesting of still joining this community clan. Please talk to the leaders + me that you need a tryout.. leave your email or anything that we can contact you by. Thank you.

I thought you'd quit worms Gengar?!

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2011, 08:57 AM »
I used to be like 'aww no, don't leave WN ...', now I just smile every time I see a 'byebye worms' thread.

:)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline darKz

« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2011, 01:44 PM »

Don't they all "leave" at some point? :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2011, 07:59 PM »

Cue, I have, but I just recently play few games of Worm Armageddon with myself or often get online to play.. If I have free time that is.. o________O, I have other leaders also so that leader can actually test out the players who wants to have tryout for the tgh community clan. But yeah, I've recently come back to WOrm Armageddon, but I won't play alot because of school work/God. But i'll be online for a 1 hour or so. :p

Offline nino

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2011, 08:19 PM »
god? wtf he doesnot allow u to play? lmao

if u spend to much time in church ...if is worth be  on WA m8 lol
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2011, 09:24 PM »
Nino, no, before I quitted Worm Armageddon, I have no self control on playing to much Worm Armageddon. That i've been spending more time on Worm Armageddon more then God and homework, so I ask my church leaders to help me, and he said that I should just stay away from video games and spent more time with God (not saying that God telling me not to play Worm Armageddon more, but just I have no self control on it that I know i've been playing Worm Armageddon more (like whole night or something) not spending time with Christian friends and going to God's church to learn more about God and grow more closer to God.

« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2011, 09:36 PM »
Nino, no, before I quitted Worm Armageddon, I have no self control on playing to much Worm Armageddon. That i've been spending more time on Worm Armageddon more then God and homework, so I ask my church leaders to help me, and he said that I should just stay away from video games and spent more time with God (not saying that God telling me not to play Worm Armageddon more, but just I have no self control on it that I know i've been playing Worm Armageddon more (like whole night or something) not spending time with Christian friends and going to God's church to learn more about God and grow more closer to God.

Offline Throsti

• I am just Throsti

• Poland Poland
  • Pn Pn clan

• Paweł Abramowicz.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook.
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2011, 11:04 PM »
Invite me to TGH plz ;d

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2011, 01:58 AM »
Who invited you to tgh? and whom tryout you? I'm the founder of tgh so can I know?  Thanks. ^-^

Offline mae

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2011, 01:37 AM »
buenas, yo quiero ser de tgh como le hago mae? XD

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2011, 05:36 AM »
Mario, I've seen you play Hysteria with us before. So you can come in. ^^ And this is GhosT-`Jedi`

Welcome to community clan of Tgh (the great hysterian)! ^^