Forums
May 10, 2024, 09:36 AM

Author Topic: About rank images...  (Read 925 times)

Offline Turko

About rank images...
« on: September 06, 2012, 09:45 PM »
Wich one is the real? The frist or the second one?

Asbest`FAW> after match I will complain to ffie 
MOD`Dmitry> ok i too 
TdC--Turko> and ill get a lawyer

Spoiler! View

TdC''Turko> When will you fix your pc?
TaG'G> Never
TaG'G> Or maybe next week

Offline Maciej

Re: About rank images...
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 09:49 PM »
eep, what do you mean? All of them are real.

Offline Turko

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 09:58 PM »
eep, what do you mean? All of them are real.

Shouldnt be easyer just use one?
MOD`Dmitry> ok i too 

Spoiler! View

TaG'G> Never

Offline barman

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 10:04 PM »
On the first pic there are overall ranks with all schemes combined (it's calculated as sum of all your scheme ratings minus 7000), you need to reach 7000 points in order to get an Elite rank.
The scheme ranking system is different as you can see on the second pic, it requires you to get "only" 2500 points to reach an Elite rank in an individual scheme.

That's why the rank images for overall in the 1400-1500 range are still in the low stage. If there was a uniform system for both overall and scheme ratings, most of the active league players would have either very low or high rank images in either seasonal or overall rating (depending on which of the two systems would be applied)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 10:06 PM by barman »
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline theredi

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 09:33 AM »
i think he means this allround 1, allround 2 stuff

Offline Turko

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 11:17 AM »
On the first pic there are overall ranks with all schemes combined (it's calculated as sum of all your scheme ratings minus 7000), you need to reach 7000 points in order to get an Elite rank.
The scheme ranking system is different as you can see on the second pic, it requires you to get "only" 2500 points to reach an Elite rank in an individual scheme.

That's why the rank images for overall in the 1400-1500 range are still in the low stage. If there was a uniform system for both overall and scheme ratings, most of the active league players would have either very low or high rank images in either seasonal or overall rating (depending on which of the two systems would be applied)

The frist one was from elite overall in standings, and the second was from my profile stats, is the same number but different rank
MOD`Dmitry> ok i too 

Spoiler! View

TaG'G> Never

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 11:38 AM »
It is a bug. Thanks turko. The one in your profile is the real one.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2012, 04:11 PM »
I think instead of showing all the flags for communities and groups on the standings page that column could be removed and instead it would display 'season trophies' and a smaller icon for how many silver of gold medals a player has.