Forums
May 10, 2024, 05:18 AM

Author Topic: Add a TuS community rule?  (Read 2321 times)

Offline Desetroyah

Re: Add a TuS community rule?
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2012, 02:00 PM »
Lol Komo are you trying to be a super hero, online vigilante ?

too late...he already (thinks he) is  xd

Offline Guaton

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2012, 02:32 PM »
yeah sure im gonna pay for something that is full of cheaters ,trolls and komo

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2012, 02:41 PM »
Lol dogg, not really, I have been known for obtaining illegal software in my past, I am trying to turn legit, but for example, I would pay for Worms Armageddon again if I lost my original copy because of 2 very well known individual who put their heart and soul into keeping it interesting for me, I honestly don't think I would still play this game if it wasn't for the updates CS/DC have made.

I've also donated to TuS :)

I just find it a little insulting to the community and the programmers who put their own time and money into making this game what is it today, to download and use images of WA illegally.

If TuS, CS/DC and T17 were making huge profits from WA then screw em :P But they aren't so I support them !

I totally understand sharing the game with players who can't afford it, here is what I propose

Myself and anyone else interested, this is voluntary of course,  i'd be happy to start a little "kitty" on TuS, donating what money I can, and anyone else, and whenever someone we know in the community needs a new copy of WA, we can send it off to them, problem partially solved :)

Offline nino

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2012, 03:01 PM »
WTF komo you wanna be the jesus of WA from what i see  :D

But maybe it really work, MI could use the $500 i donated to start the project. xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2012, 03:45 PM »
What color did you want nino?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline nino

« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2012, 03:57 PM »
Green  ;D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2012, 03:57 PM »
$500, and you call me jesus? Ahaha xD Nice one mate :)

Edit: Lol you are the Bob Geldof (including monobrow) of WA and I am the Jesus of WA nino xD

Offline avirex

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2012, 10:20 PM »
Komo t17 abandoned this community a long f@#!in time ago... Dc, and cs are not a part of t17... Your saying your showing appreciation to them by giving money to someone else? Thats genius...

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2012, 02:24 AM »
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline K1NG

« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2012, 03:48 AM »

« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 03:56 AM by K1NG »

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2012, 04:05 AM »
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2012, 06:55 AM »
MI, this is what I mean, if I was you, I would seriously ban Kaleu for that...

Nvm lol

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2012, 10:04 AM »
MI, this is what I mean, if I was you, I would seriously ban Kaleu for that...

Nvm lol

Ban him for what? Thepiratebay rules. They are freedom fighters.
You've just been told a lot of bullshit by (I suppose) people working in the music industry, specially those who can't make music but live off it. There's many jobs in the line and a lot of Swedes to blame.

I bet you're the kind of guy that sits through advertisements in TV films, right? Otherwise I hope you're happy knowing you're watching them for free, criminal.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 10:06 AM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2012, 11:11 AM »
Yeah those websites do rule, you are right ropa, and my heart aches for the loss of btjunkie :( But you are still missing the point that it shouldn't be advertised here, people can find another way.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2012, 11:35 AM »
Yeah those websites do rule, you are right ropa, and my heart aches for the loss of btjunkie :( But you are still missing the point that it shouldn't be advertised here, people can find another way.

Why not?

Who are we to judge what people do with torrents they download? For all I care those people might have left their CD home in their trip to the Fiji Islands.

Because you have to draw the line. If you allow discographies to prohibit sharing through law, no one stops the next industry in line to add crazy clauses to end product contracts that limit sharing. Innocent until proven guilty is a big principle and not one we can so lightly throw away because some people insist in winning more money on top of my money.
If you give those in a position of authority the power to stop the sharing through digital means by law,  then who tells you the next step isn't to stop sharing say, in the physical world? Did you and Lalo watch any movie owned by you? Did he pay the cannon?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.