Forums
April 29, 2024, 02:06 AM

Author Topic: Advanced profiles  (Read 730 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

Advanced profiles
« on: September 17, 2012, 10:33 PM »
Since TUS2, all info and statistics about a member are listed in his/her profile. By viewing a player's profile you have access to anything that user has done on TUS. As shown in this picture:

The list is self-explanatory however I'll give you some brief explanations. But before that, as you can see in the second image, if you click on the triangles that the red arrow is pointing to, you can have the users list as side menu instead of drop down. The side menu is much easier but it requires extra space. It is best for people with wide monitors or high resolutions who can use their extra space. By clicking triangles:

Getting back on the list:

• Summary: The general info about a member. Posts count, games count, country, groups, last activity ...
  • Stats: General statistics about a member. How many hours they've been online. In what hours of the day they've been active, or in what hours they use to play games. What boards in forums are their interest ...
  • Show Posts: Views the latest posts of that member.
  • Groups Log: Views when that member have joined, quit or registered some groups. How long they have stayed in some group. how many clans they have jumped or so.
  • Leagues Stats: All info about the activity of that member in leagues.
  • Cups Stats: All info about the activity of that member in cups.
  • Tournaments Stats: All info about the activity of that member in tournaments.
  • Pending Games: The games that member is supposed to play. If they have joined a cup or tournament or even if they are in leagues playoffs, this page lists the game they must get done.
  • Challenges Stats: Info about what that member has done in challenges part of TUS.
  • Show Maps: If that member have submitted maps or mappack, this page lists them.
  • Maps Choices: By playing games, TUS extracts maps from the replays. This page shows the latest maps played by this member. But even more, if you visit this page, you can get statistics for any specified scheme and checkout what maps this users mostly picks. In other words, you can spot map-bashers with this feature.
  • Uploaded Schemes: If they have submitted schemes, you can see them here.
  • Submitted Files: Graves, flags, fanfares or W:A related programs or other misc stuff submitted by that member.

The important thing is, any new page will be listed along with this info from on. So in the future, if you are looking to know about a member, you just have to click on his profile.

The same thing done to users, are done to clans and communities or even countries. When you visit their page, all their info is listed for you.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Kaleu

Re: Advanced profiles
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 11:52 PM »
Nice job MI.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓