Forums
May 04, 2024, 07:43 PM

Author Topic: Bug or unknown?  (Read 1650 times)

Offline Draco

Bug or unknown?
« on: December 10, 2008, 08:31 PM »
What does this mean?    
His/Her clan status is busy, Ask him/her to clear their currant clan status first.
When i try to invite in the clan one of the members it says this! What should they do to get rid of this?

Online MonkeyIsland

Re: Bug or unknown?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 05:10 AM »
It means that the guy you are trying to invite is :

- Already in a clan :  He must quit that first.
- Already been invited to a clan : He must reject that invitation to clear his clan status so that he can join yours.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Draco

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 07:36 PM »
I don't get it... ther is no such action in his profile... why does it have to be so complicated... why isn't it just join a clan or don;t join a clan.... is this security stuff or what.. cause otherwhise i don;t seee it's purpose... still can't join.. :/

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 08:00 PM »
Are you trying to invite Csongi ? I fixed his problem 5 minutes ago.

I checked his status RIGHT NOW and it says he has been invited to BAN. All he gotta do is click on the accept.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Draco

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 08:16 PM »
Well tnx 4 help mate, but he still cannot join, he does not find any accept button or anything else...

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 08:57 PM »
There's an "invited" link on his user panel. By clicking that the Clans & Communities page opens up. At the top, there's an Accept and Reject button.

Offline Rioter

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2008, 12:28 AM »
Just be sensible and no-one gets hurt.

Can't be asked to read this drool at 1am