Forums
May 07, 2024, 07:39 PM

Author Topic: Bug with profile graphs  (Read 726 times)

Offline Ray

Bug with profile graphs
« on: August 24, 2012, 04:39 PM »
Take a look for yourselves. The numbers are somehow messed up, showing a lot more points than there really are. Haven't found a pattern to what options are related, but overall points seem to be messed up, showing 7000 where 5000 should be shown and stuff like this.

Please take a look. :)

I don't have 8600 points, only 7000.

EDIT: also, just noticed, I haven't played 1300 games, only 1284 overall (bottom right corner says "First 1300 games").
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 04:42 PM by Ray »

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Bug with profile graphs
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 04:58 PM »
I'm aware of that bug. It is already fixed on TUS2. (the image is on 8-16)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 05:03 PM »
I'm almost sure you are lying right now and scratching your head, saying "where the FUDGE this bug could be, damn!" and you just quickly edited that image with Photoshop, just to seem more professional.

[/irony]

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 05:22 PM »
I think it's like with Gabe (MI) and Half-life 3 (TUS2), for every snarky comment about him the release date gets pushed.

I'm almost sure you are lying right now and scratching your head, saying "where the FUDGE this bug could be, damn!" and you just quickly edited that image with Photoshop, just to seem more professional.

2 weeks! Thanks ray :-*

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 05:29 PM »
I must be proud of my photoshop skills then Ray :)

What's happening in 2 weeks van? 8)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Ray

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 05:35 PM »
For my snarky comment, the release date of TUS2 gets pushed by 2 weeks. :D

Offline Random00

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2012, 10:59 AM »
I think the bug comes from the change of how points get calculated.
Up to season 20(?) everything was fine, but since then the seasonal points are taken into consideration instead of the overall points. It's just a wild guess, but thats what it looks like to me ;s

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2012, 11:36 AM »
You got it right Random :)

After HHC's plan, each game affected seasonal and overall differently.

Offline Ray

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2012, 11:55 AM »
So, according to that, Random00 would have over 13000 overall points with the old system.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2012, 12:03 PM »
We all knew Random00 is a noob. I'm surprised you just noticed 8)