Forums
May 03, 2024, 09:28 AM

Author Topic: Change tag (again -.-)  (Read 753 times)

Offline KungPow

Change tag (again -.-)
« on: September 22, 2009, 05:25 AM »
Hey there, I need to change my tag back to WM` (Worms Malditos) again. The clan leader didn't approve the new name, though he was inactive.  >:( >:( I don't want to bother myself founding another clan just because of it's name :P, so please change back to WM`.
Sorry for the trouble. :'(
Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for killing. Like Badwrong. Or Badong. Yes! Killing is Badong. I will now stand for the opposite of killing: Gnodab.

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Change tag (again -.-)
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 07:57 AM »
Done.

Also changed the full name and flag.
Cheers

Edit: Who is the clan leader? And why he doesn't register on TUS?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 08:01 AM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline KungPow

Re: Change tag (again -.-)
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 07:33 PM »
The clan leader is WM`kLeLeM but he doesn't play any leagues and he plays a only few times a month. But I'm incharge of the clan here, since he didn't want to join the league.
Killing is wrong. And bad. There should be a new, stronger word for killing. Like Badwrong. Or Badong. Yes! Killing is Badong. I will now stand for the opposite of killing: Gnodab.