Forums
May 15, 2024, 12:40 AM

Author Topic: Clan & Community colours  (Read 3354 times)

Offline Devilage

Re: Clan & Community colours
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2011, 08:35 AM »
haha yeah would be nice some forums have those apps to put colours on ur nick ( not asking for u to have it MI) and did u see my post about what if Im on mm+sr+ea, another dude its on mm+sr+ea so how does that colour stuff would work :D.

Copyright@jamaican flag nick.

Smoking proud.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2011, 08:41 AM »
Share that copyright, we can be partners !

Well about sharing some communities it wouldn't matter, for example I would have green for any b2b member and silver for clanmates.

For you both sr and ea will come up green, so if another member who is in sr and ea is online it will show green, it wouldn't matter if they were both, it was just to point out they are online seperately from people you are NOT in a group with, so if 50+ people are on you can just look for a few colours faster than looking through 50 names of the same colour, just saves a little bit of time, yes, it's a little lazy, but useful :)

If you know what I mean?

P.S. WE ARE THE JAMAICAN BOBSLEIGH TEAM !

Offline Devilage

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2011, 08:54 AM »
Ok, if u take ur fancy request to the trash and start annoying MI to make us that awesome nick, I'll share copyright with u, if not, I'll call u copycat for ur entier worms life, BEWARE!
Sounds nice, but cant share the colour idea, I almost never check which player is online and I barely watch shoutbox.

Smoking proud.

Offline Rodent

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2011, 08:56 AM »
I think that it can be useful to show people with who you are together in cup group, or with who you are paired in elimination part of cup.

But dunno... I send PMs etc when I see them online and I get no respond.

Offline Devilage

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2011, 09:44 AM »
Neat idea dude, take that one instead MI :D

Can work for Po's and stuff too.

Smoking proud.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2011, 09:47 AM »
If only we knew secret service agents, kidnap the avoiders and relocate them to an interogation and force them to play!!!

Offline Rodent

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2011, 10:19 AM »
Why secret service? Terroristic organizations work better :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2011, 10:50 AM »
But with Terrorists they can make complaint...