Forums
April 28, 2024, 11:54 PM

Author Topic: Connecting comments to the forums  (Read 825 times)

Offline MonkeyIsland

Connecting comments to the forums
« on: July 29, 2009, 05:29 PM »
I'm gonna connect comments (Leagues games comments and Schemes comments) to the forums.
This way:

1.If you click on unread posts or unread replies, System will show you the unread posts or replies in the comments also. So you won't miss a post on TUS.
2. You can use the forum search to search through comments.
3. Is there anything more? XD

Ok, The thing is TUS has no log of who has visit which comment. So when the connection is done, TUS detects these comments as new posts. There are about 300 games/schemes that we have post our comments to. So after the connection, You will see about 300 new topics. (if you click on unread posts)

When you saw this, Don't freak out! XD If you click on the "Mark ALL messages as read", You'll be fine and come back to normal ^^

I started this topic just to inform you from now. Because any new topic will get lost in those 300 new topic and you would probably miss this.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Connecting comments to the forums
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 04:38 PM »
Comments connected to forums now.

You will never miss a comment again :P
(I know how much you were mad abotu not being able to XD)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.