Forums
May 04, 2024, 10:10 AM

Author Topic: Draco request  (Read 1682 times)

Offline Draco

Draco request
« on: December 08, 2008, 08:37 PM »
Hi Dark! I have a mate here who wanted to change his name from Mihaileul to Armageddon and he said he is banned. Can u fix this please? Thank you!

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Draco request
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 07:03 AM »
Poor dark he is at university now :(

Mihaileul opened 2 other accounts here, and that's not allowed. That's why he got banned.
I do not change nicks very often.

But anyway, doesn't someone in WN already got that "Armageddon" nick?
Make sure it is not some other people's nick. and I'll change it.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline darKz

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 07:18 AM »
Hi.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Draco

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 02:42 PM »
ok, tnx 4 your attention.... guess he didn't know ther was someone else with that nick on wn, i didn't either. I will talk to him to get another nickname then... meanwhile can u del his profile so he can reg again with the new nickname? Ty!

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 03:29 PM »
as he has played our league. it is better I change his nick. Just say a nick here and I change it OR he can go back to mihayleul.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.