Forums
May 02, 2024, 04:01 AM

Author Topic: ELITE RANK  (Read 2678 times)

Re: ELITE RANK
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2012, 01:38 PM »
every single player has more games played against worse players than games against better players, if you take offense to this then try and prove me wrong, are you willing to check everything like I did?

Quick counting and it turned to be 294 against top/very good/good players and 85 against weak/newbies. I must have missed few games, because 294+85=379 and I played 387 games, but it doesn't matter. Revise your results, there can be found more players I believe.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2012, 07:02 AM »
I'll increase the rank images. I'm thinking something between 8000 to 10,000.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2012, 01:19 PM »
I guess 7000 or 7500 will be enought MI ;-)

Offline solido

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2012, 07:33 AM »
elite rank has their own league and they can get flaming, platinum, gold, silver, bronze, and regular elite levels. the elite players can't play with the general population though.  make the elite level cut-off lower so there's atleast top 20 play in the elite rank league. instead of a league it's just play each player twice, then round robin, matchups depend on who has most points in season 1vs20, 2v,19, and so on. call it tpl (pro league) or div 1.

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2012, 11:04 AM »
the elite players can't play with the general population though
hey, elite players must play with general population. Another way general population will never get elite