Forums
May 03, 2024, 12:36 PM

Author Topic: Experimental season result - bng  (Read 15175 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Experimental season result - bng
« Reply #210 on: May 08, 2015, 06:55 PM »
MonkeyIsland, please, do not reply with "Not now" "I'll think about it" "I need to do this first" etc.

Can we have an E.T.A on an actual decision here please? When will you analyze these games?

Do you really need to analyze games? Given all the evidence in this thread, if you have actually taken the time to read every single post thorougly, you should know that analysis of played games shouldn't be the defining factor for this rule.

It's been 32 days since you suggested checking games, and so far show no signs of doing so, I am not having a go at you, this is something I am passionate and I only want action as soon as possible.

Offline avirex

« Reply #211 on: May 09, 2015, 01:25 AM »
Komo,  if you have actually taken the time to read every single post thorougly he said on several occasions it would be next seasons at the earliest...

he has dedicated an entire webpage with-in TUS for the E.T.A.

here it is.  https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/seasons-info/

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #212 on: May 09, 2015, 06:04 AM »
It depends how you perceive this:

I think it is a good idea to check played games and decided what scheme was picked the most. But I don't think I can make it for the next season.

Because I had just asked this:

Lol, MI, what's happening then, can we take away /ts for next season then?

As far as I am aware he was answering my question about when we can remove /ts, not giving a deadline on analyzing games.

Thanks for not paying attention as usual though ;)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #213 on: May 09, 2015, 04:16 PM »
Actually I have ran the scan.

Season #40:
63 out of 183 BnG matches were played with ts. 34%

Season #41:
26 out of 93 BnG matches were played with ts. 28%

Season #42:
21 out of 93 BnG matches were played with ts. 22%

Season #43:
8 out of 92 BnG matches were played with ts. 9%

All seasons less than half were played with ts and ts has an increasing drop. When the update of the scheme rules is finished, I'll do the announcement and remove the ts from the scheme rules.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #214 on: May 09, 2015, 08:09 PM »
That's awesome MI, thank you for taking the time to do it, but wow... I thought /ts was used a bit more than that, I was actually quite anxious to find out the results.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #215 on: May 10, 2015, 04:50 PM »
hoooray!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline avirex

« Reply #216 on: May 10, 2015, 08:30 PM »
Komo, its not that i was not paying attention "as usual", its just that you keep asking the same questions over and over, and keep getting the same answers over and over. and i answered one question, to your 2 part question.

"Can we have an E.T.A on an actual decision here please? When will you analyze these games?"

MonkeyIsland has now analyzed games, you got the results you were hoping for, i hope that helps you sleep better at night..

So please stop bumping this thread with the same question, you know the outcome of his analyze, and you know things will change in the next season.  ok? the E.T.A is next season, stop asking :D

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #217 on: May 11, 2015, 01:49 AM »
Komo, its not that i was not paying attention "as usual", its just that you keep asking the same questions over and over, and keep getting the same answers over and over. and i answered one question, to your 2 part question.

LOL if you say so ;)