Forums
April 28, 2024, 08:18 PM

Author Topic: Happy birthday!  (Read 1713 times)

Offline avirex

Re: Happy birthday!
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2014, 11:03 AM »
crazy said it, you have a nice wife!! i did not know you had a wife...   i think there is a lot i dont know about the infamous MI!

its really nice to see her supporting something you take interest in, outside of a career... all though i could only imagine your career has something to do with web developing as well.. but again, i dont know much about what makes MI tick, so i have no idea....

but it was nice of her, thanks Miss. Monkey!

with that said... and stating the obvious that MI and the major staff, and supporters have always done a good job, and put in many personal hours to keep things alive... i think its time to admit you guys are missing the mark... sure, worms will always have those special times of the year where no1 is interested, but this is an all time low, and all though you guys seem to be trying like hell to bring activity back, the mark has been missed, and in my opinion by a long shot...

i think a rating reset (with logs of all the old ratings) is 100% necessary..

also a major role in what kept this game alive for so long has been roping of any kind, and 2v2...   some will come here and tell me thats just my opinion, but the true old schoolers know its more then just an opinion... seems like everything has been done to support worms rebirth, except the main things that kept it alive... so i strongly suggest thinking about this... and though i have no direct advice on how to approach it now, im willing to brainstorm, and talk with anyone who does...

so if TUS wants to see year 10, with more then just forum activity, i suggest rating reset, and 2v2 support... with that said, happy birthday TUS, and Dibz

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2014, 11:16 AM »
How the hell did I miss this thread the other day???

Happy belated Birthday TuS :D

Totally agree with avi about more 2v2 support, WA always has been and always will be most fun with more players.

People play this game for fun 1st, competitiveness 2nd.

2v2 is much more fun than 1v1, and some would argue even more competitive, to be honest I wish we would ditch singles completely and solely focus on team gaming.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2014, 11:28 AM »
crazy said it, you have a nice wife!! i did not know you had a wife...   i think there is a lot i dont know about the infamous MI!

its really nice to see her supporting something you take interest in, outside of a career... all though i could only imagine your career has something to do with web developing as well.. but again, i dont know much about what makes MI tick, so i have no idea....

MI works as a musician avi!

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2014, 05:33 AM »
I don't anymore! I've fully switched to web developing. It's been 2-3 years.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Prince_Egypt

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2014, 09:01 AM »
Happy Brithday TUS , damn I will Cry :(