Forums
May 08, 2024, 02:37 PM

Author Topic: administradore pls  (Read 393 times)

Offline Rogi

administradore pls
« on: May 28, 2014, 08:12 PM »
Hello, i think out tus forume is very uncomfortable shit. Dunno but times when i'm trying to check some  statistic about player or something like that, i need make 100033 click with my mouse - it spoil the mood. So it's just idea "could be cool if somene will think about improvement of site"

So, when will tus 3.0 apear ? i have many ideas about that, so i can answer at any question like "what will we change in tus site"

Lol. take it easy coz
I.'ms.to.ned.tabi.LoL
Spoiler! View
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline ANO

Re: administradore pls
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 08:30 PM »
Tus is managed for free by guys who are around 30 or more, with a job and different hobbies as well as family... I think it's already enough. If you have the skills to do effectively something, propose your project in the simplest way to be read, arriving to the key points after 3 words auhauh.

Otherwise don't complain too much.

W la FIga

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: administradore pls
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 06:24 AM »
If you can design issues. You COULD design TUS yourself and give me the HTML/CSS/JS codes. TUS accepts alternative designs.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.