Do you want to have more schemes?

Yes.
12 (30%)
No.
19 (47.5%)
I don't care.
9 (22.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: More 'Schemes'?  (Read 11098 times)

Re: More 'Schemes'?
« Reply #195 on: October 29, 2010, 07:02 PM »
I love owning Komo. Here comes another batch

Just to prove you wrong, i'll finally point out the things you read wrong, these are all in order from the very 1st post (on page 6) where I directly addressed you:

Quote from: Komo
what exactly don't you like about SSR?
I didn't say you didn't like it, I said what don't you like about it? Learn to read...

Maybe you should learn how to read. Look at my very next post after you asked that question:
Quote from: ShyGuy
ssr focuses on the ss, which doesn't encompass an essential worms weapon, just a cute one.  You only see ss during sd of t17 and elite, and it is usually just a one time use... I don't see why people would want to add ssr to the classic league when it isn't totally vital to being a good wormer... just a cool weapon.  same with bungee race, we never see the bungee usually, so why would we make an entire scheme for something we hardly have to use?

I answered your question "why don't you like ssr?".  You weren't dictating my thoughts there, nor did I ever say you were.  You asked me a question and I answered it.  You didn't prove anything yet, sorry.

Right now it just looks like you just don't like SSR as a scheme
Again, I didn't say you don't like it, I said it "looks" like you just don't like SSR as a scheme, learn to read...

Once again, maybe YOU should learn how to read... If you would have read my reasons why I didn't want ssr in the league, it wouldn't have looked like I didn't like ssr as a scheme at all.  I gave perfectly logical explanations as to why I didn't want it in the league, and you just come back with "it looks like you don't like it".  f@#! you?

Anyway, is there any particular reason why you really don't want SSR? Or is it just because you don't like it and you have a stubborn happiness of what you are already used to in Leagues?
Again, I didn't say you don't like it, as this is a question not a statement, learn to read.

This is where you really like stupid, komo.. you ask me if there are any particular reasons why I don't want ssr, and in every single post of mine thus far, I gave plenty of reasons why I didn't want it.. so why the f@#! do you keep asking me that question?  And then you are so arrogant to say "is it just because you don't like it?" And honestly, I don't give a f@#! if you wrote it in question form.  I told you plenty of reasons why I didnt want ssr, and for you to imply AGAIN that I didn't like ssr pisses me off because YOU JUST DON'T LISTEN.

You also "question" that I have a stubborn happiness, which I immediately proved otherwise when I said I advocated other schemes coming and going.  You lose.

Oh so, you think TTRR is vital because you like it more, but SSR isn't?
We have already seen the outcome of this as you have actually admitted you like TTRR more than SSR, if you liked SSR more than TTRR you MIGHT think it was more vital, at least to YOUR own preference.

I like Kaos more than ttrr. I don't want Kaos to be in the classic league.  Therefore, your argument is invalid, as it is not consistent with my actual beliefs.  If I liked SSR more than TTRR, no, I would not think it was more vital.  I am logical enough to see how ttrr has more importance than ssr, and I proved this throughout the debate.  Also, once again, I like Kaos more than ttrr, and I dont want kaos to be in the league.  Your argument fails. As usual. Once again you try to think you know how I would act if things were different.  

For the last time, learn to read before you make pathetic judgements and assumptions.

I defeated every single one of your counter arguments just now.  You need to learn how to read.  You just can't beat me, Komo.. you are simply not smart enough.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 07:03 PM by ShyGuy »
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #196 on: October 29, 2010, 07:04 PM »
Straight away, you are talking crap, making excuses as usual, the point I am making is towards you saying I am trying to control your thoughts, nice try, but I never even bothered to read the rest after the 1st 2 because you obviously don't have a clue.

So yeah, learn to read lol.

Offline nino

« Reply #197 on: October 29, 2010, 07:06 PM »
well acctually this debate is good, my english is getting better ;P
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #198 on: October 29, 2010, 07:07 PM »
I just realised how funny it is you just completely wasted your time on the wrong thing Shy - LOL at YOU !!!!!

What makes it even worse is you surely MUST know what I was talking about considering the fact EVERYONE of my quotes were about the same point - You getting all pissy saying I am telling you what you like and don't like.

OMG this is so funny...

« Reply #199 on: October 29, 2010, 07:10 PM »
You really don't like getting hog bitch stomped do you? 
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #200 on: October 29, 2010, 07:20 PM »
I'm closing this, you would go on forever.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.