Forums
April 28, 2024, 10:13 PM

Author Topic: Hey.. Whats been going on?  (Read 1645 times)

Offline Chicken23

Hey.. Whats been going on?
« on: July 09, 2009, 03:29 PM »
So ive been out of the loop of the worms community for 6 months or so.. What happened with all that drama that i saw when i was checking forums on and off? Kiros came back and hacked xtc which came back, then fb was back? Dark and ropa's league was never made and then xtc is inactive.. and fb died again.. So Winner = TuS?

Is that it in a nutshell?

Are things active?? I guess so from looks of standings. Well i look forward to playing some league games when im back behind my own computer on monday :)

Offline Rok

Re: Hey.. Whats been going on?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 09:04 AM »
Hi c23, good to see you back.

You pretty much guessed it, except for the fact that it wasn't Kiros who hacked xtc (some other guy said he did, but who can tell). Fb coming back was not even a serious attempt, only Kiros jerking around, if you ask me.

TUS was very active last season, now a bit less because of WO, but yeah, TUS wins for now ;)
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 10:25 AM »
Welcome back Chicken23 :)

but yeah, TUS wins for now ;)

!?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Rok

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 10:56 AM »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 03:29 PM »
toms back?  :o get on msn dude

Offline chakkman

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2009, 10:40 AM »
Are things active?? I guess so from looks of standings. Well i look forward to playing some league games when im back behind my own computer on monday :)
Says the guy who said that tus sucked when asked for a tus clanner, funny how ppl can change their mind so quickly when theres no alternatives :)

Offline beer

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2009, 12:37 PM »
hi tom! welcome back mate!

drama queen iz back

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2009, 01:30 PM »
@chakkman (and not pointing at tom)

I really never understood why some people said that TUS sucked in the past. I tried hard to improve it anytime and all people knew it. It's really interesting how this community old schools can affect on other people's mind, And more interesting is they nearly always use it to ruin everything.

An small example:
Look at the last post here :
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/off-topic/join-the-clan/msg2437/#msg2437
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2009, 03:33 PM »
My theory is when there is an active league, and a new one is made. That sucks because it divides the activity between of the community between two leagues which makes either league less competitive. Plus tus used to be really hard to navigate and filled with newbies. It seems MonkeyIsland has done alot of work on it over the months!

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2009, 07:20 PM »
i think alot of people didnt think it would improve as much as it has, good job MI :)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2009, 09:06 PM »
I guess I almost coded every single idea people asked and I hope I continue this way.

@Chicken23
TUS was not a one-night decision. It took couple of months for me to decide to start such thing or not. When I started it, There was no league on WN and no one knew whether XTC is going to be back or not. TUS ran its league for 2 months, Then XTC came up again.

Offline Ray

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2009, 07:21 PM »
Sooner or later all people realize how much work is behind this site and also realize that it is far the best of all. (feels like I stated this sentence a couple times before...:P)

Offline TheReaper

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2009, 11:02 AM »
Boo !

Offline Ray

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2009, 07:35 PM »
Hey Reaper!