Forums
April 27, 2024, 11:32 PM

Author Topic: How many hours...  (Read 1569 times)

Offline MrZ00P

How many hours...
« on: November 19, 2008, 06:46 AM »
How many hours did u spend on that site??? :o & is it realy worth it? or lett me ask the other way.. did you got payd for it??if not.....  :D :D ;D :D
Dj zoop

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: How many hours...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 09:02 AM »
That site?  You mean this site ? ^^

did you got payd for it??if not.....  :D :D ;D :D

Close one! I'm not paid for it, But I am paying for it ;)
Worth it? Of course it does worth it.
IMO This game is the most fabulous and the most brilliant game in the games history.
It needs skills, strategy, style, thinking ... in an specific way, letting you even create new games.
Worms for itself is like a deck of cards, which you can make your own rules and games ...
people in WN deserved such site. Even those unpleasant ones. and I am honored to have the opportunity to give these people a nice service and a nice place which they can share their experiences.

How many hours did u spend on that site??? :o

This site is not even 1/10 of what it's going to be :)

btw, This is the league topic in guides, please post such things in TUS general :)
I'll move it there too.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 10:35 AM »
so you're saying that the WN community deserve a rushed non finished incomplete abomination of a league?

just checking
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 02:42 AM »
Worms for itself is like a deck of cards, which you can make your own rules and games

thats one of the best analogys ive ever read : D
worm and learn

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 12:07 AM »
As much as I can ;)
Here comes the snow

Offline MrZ00P

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 12:12 PM »
Dude add donate link.. so everyone who love that site and understand youre desire youre passion for the worms can pay you some thing.. because it's wrong... U maded that site so cool... :-\ :-\ :-\ ;)
Dj zoop