Forums
May 11, 2024, 09:08 AM

Author Topic: i got an idea...  (Read 1576 times)

Offline avirex

i got an idea...
« on: July 20, 2010, 02:37 PM »
when lookin at the people who have signed up for w2cup, i notice everyone has a clan except MagiC, and i played with him w2roper just the other day, hes a good roper.. so what im thinking is you make a link on the page for "Free agents" shows everyone who is not in a clan, so that clans can see who is up for recruits..   maybe a stupid idea? i dunno.. just a thought.. Lebron James is gonna join ckc!

Offline Chicken23

Re: i got an idea...
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 03:15 PM »
kinda a cool idea but i guess at the same time the guys who are clanless normally ask to join clans or get invited to join clans after proving their skill?

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 03:38 PM »
mmm yeh kinda cool, kinda pointless to. Theres not really enough (competant) people playing worms for this to be that useful.
worm and learn

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 05:30 PM »
Right now there are 779 people without any clan or even clan invitation. Won't that make a long list?  (309 people who participated in TUS league and have no clan atm)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline avirex

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 07:29 PM »
hmm.. yeah, that would make for a long, useless list.. was just an idea ;)

Offline Maciej

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 07:40 PM »
so what about a list of ppl without clan who played at least 10 games in last season or smth like that?

Offline beer

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2010, 07:42 PM »
idea can be cool, but we're small comu, and evryone knows evryone thats good.. i guess it will be a waste time for MI who will code that

drama queen iz back

Offline Csongi

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2010, 08:17 PM »
ye,and what if those ppl don't even want a clan ?  ;D ;D
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2010, 03:25 PM »
when lookin at the people who have signed up for w2cup, i notice everyone has a clan except MagiC, and i played with him w2roper just the other day, hes a good roper.. so what im thinking is you make a link on the page for "Free agents" shows everyone who is not in a clan, so that clans can see who is up for recruits..   maybe a stupid idea? i dunno.. just a thought.. Lebron James is gonna join ckc!

I'd sign Avirex for the vet min
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline deano

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 10:56 AM »
Maybe MagiC and I could start a clan.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 11:01 AM »
Maybe MagiC and I could start a clan.

Hah it's D !!!

How you doing Dean?

Offline luz4k