Forums
May 14, 2024, 06:59 AM

Author Topic: Jealously  (Read 1869 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Jealously
« on: June 04, 2010, 04:53 AM »
It's funny, how people do things to you that they think you don't know about, because they are jealous about something you have, that they don't.

You should all think about that, grow up, and treat each other the way you would like to be treated.

Komo.

Offline THeDoGG

Re: Jealously
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 07:06 AM »
It's funny, how people do things to you that they think you don't know about, because they are jealous about something you have, that they don't.

You should all think about that, grow up, and treat each other the way you would like to be treated.

Komo.

Great lesson of life ! this is true and not only in worms ! but we are all humans.

« Errare humanum est, perseverare diabolicum »

Offline Devilage

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 09:26 AM »
True man, so true.

Smoking proud.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 09:39 AM »
I don't care what anyone says about this match or me, the 2 players involved in this game for TpM are the worst BnG'rs I have ever played and would advise ALL clans that enjoy a proper, good BnG match to avoid them, I would easily annihilate all 3 players for TpM at BnG and it just really really annoys me I couldn't do anything because they have 2 shots to me and doing those grenades every single shot and hitting always 1/2 of those shots in this 2on2.

Great lession of life, yeah. Wonder if it also applies to you or if you are ahead of things. :)

Offline nino

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 04:13 PM »

ae komo puto, u r right aeeee
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 04:40 PM »
I don't care what anyone says about this match or me, the 2 players involved in this game for TpM are the worst BnG'rs I have ever played and would advise ALL clans that enjoy a proper, good BnG match to avoid them, I would easily annihilate all 3 players for TpM at BnG and it just really really annoys me I couldn't do anything because they have 2 shots to me and doing those grenades every single shot and hitting always 1/2 of those shots in this 2on2.

Great lession of life, yeah. Wonder if it also applies to you or if you are ahead of things. :)

This topic was made BEFORE that game, so I really don't see the relevance of you trying to connect the 2 together...

Offline Ray

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2010, 06:43 PM »

This topic was made BEFORE that game, so I really don't see the relevance of you trying to connect the 2 together...
It is called hypocrisy.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2010, 06:48 PM »

It is called hypocrisy.

How is it called hypcrisy? What do they have that I don't for a start?

I can shoot like them in THAT game also, and anyway I am NOT talking about this game as I made the thread before that game and it was about something completely different.

This is exactly what I mean by people talking about things they do not understand, and/or trying to mix things together that don't belong or even have anything to do with each other, just to start an arguement.

That post about that BnG was just to warn others about the way that the clan play, because no clan I know, except TpM actually clan like that, if you want to talk about THAT game, then reply for THAT game, in THAT thread and keep this thread involved with what it should involve...

I can't believe you actually think I am jealous about BnG of TpM let alone anyone lol...

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2010, 08:10 PM »
Hey Komo, why are you so mad ?
Well maybe you aren't, but you looks like !

Just let the people talk.. who care about what they say ? not me  :P

Offline Ray

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2010, 08:20 PM »
Komo, I respect you very much, I hope you know that. What I meant was that you say "grow up" and talk about how being jealous is bad, and then with that complaint or post or anything, you act completely differently.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 09:37 PM »
I understand where you are coming from Ray, thanks for the kind words, it's just this post has got nothing to do with that game, I was drunk, and I get angry very easy against things like that, enough said :S

I don't care about it anymore it's happened and i'm over it so it's cool lol

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2010, 10:44 PM »
Komo is certainly not jealous.

It just gets to his nerves when it's about Bngs.. :P

Offline chakkman

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2010, 11:03 PM »
I never said you are jealous Komo. But then maybe you should post the reason when you open a thread like that otherwise it could be easily misunderstood. And further, i wouldn't know why any1 should be jealous about anything you got. Unless you got something which others don't.  ::)

Offline Spaazi

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2010, 11:56 PM »
Chakk, I understand your point...
But I don't think we should justify every post we make..
From what I understood, the post doesnt even refers to the game brought by Ray...

Anyways :
I understand where you are coming from Ray, thanks for the kind words, it's just this post has got nothing to do with that game, I was drunk, and I get angry very easy against things like that, enough said :S I don't care about it anymore it's happened and i'm over it so it's cool lol

This should be closed

Offline Devilage

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2010, 08:40 AM »
Easy f@#!ers CKC's the best clan.

Smoking proud.