Forums
May 15, 2024, 01:23 PM

Author Topic: Kaos sheme  (Read 867 times)

Offline Hussar

Kaos sheme
« on: October 05, 2012, 09:45 AM »
We need to clear some rules here. and write them into sheme description asap to sure about league.

as first: bo1 or bo3?????? (i think then this should be depends from botch players, what they pick together and agree)

as secound: if players pick bo3: we playing each game from begin (without weps from round befour, or weps should stay?)

i think then if we agree on bo3 then each game should be started from begin, coz this is more fair.

i give u an example: i won first game vs Alien, but i lost many cool weps, and alien had jatpacks so he could take many crates so thats why the secound round is more easy to win for him in 70% chances, and 90% chances in another i think.

Ruleas need to be clear.

Re: Kaos sheme
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 10:19 AM »
Bo3, weapons moving from round to round.

Offline Alien

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 10:22 AM »
what about skipped packet, checksum mismatch and drops ? xd

happens sadly quite often and i am tired of them. :(

Offline Wojtes

• Poland Poland
  • Let's the go, little gays!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 01:58 PM »
The best would be BO2 or just 1 round, bo3 is troublesome, i dunno about stockpilling, many hate this, but it gives you nice advantage.
Wojt3s

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 03:45 AM »
Guys we should really discuss which scheme we should be using, I don't think the wowwow one is very good for competition. I personally like the Kaos World Cup scheme, pretty low chances for invis and double damage. It was the scheme developed by DreamTrance's now-dead Kaos league over 4 or so seasons, should at least be an improvement. I just uploaded it, do schemes take a while to show up?

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 05:03 AM »
You should mark the scheme as public for it to show up in the list. I did that for you.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 05:14 AM »
Okay thanks MI. Are the crate probabilities displayed on the right side of the page actually correct? I see that in in Explosive's Kaos tournament version the values he lists are different from the ones that show up.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 11:05 AM »
The crate probabilities must be correct. But the utility probability are wrong (that shows the default probability of normal schemes) I fixed the crate probability too.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 11:39 AM »
so wich sheme is official guys???

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 12:48 PM »
I made Mablak's scheme the official one.

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 12:52 PM »
I want a league with Logan's Kaos scheme.

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 02:21 PM »
omg do you guys know Kaos World Cup scheme was the most important factor that ruined the cup? It was totally disbalanced because of /kaosmod5 function. Double Damage probability is 5% to make it balanced, but its just making scheme much more lucky, because on whole game you can get x2 once, and your opponent never (100/0) factor, absolutely disbalansive, another story is Low Gravity on /kaosmod5 25%!!! Chance to get Double Time, Crate Shower, Jet Pack, Invisiblity, Double Damage together (!) the same as get 1 low gravity, as result 90% of turns is going with lg, unbelievble bs
I personally quit kaos league, Kf community and Kaos Cup simply because of this scheme with /kaosmod5, now you make it tus official? Oh come on lmao. The only valid function is /kaosmod2. Perfectly balanced, tested on all kaos league seasons that gone succesfully

Offline Peja

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2012, 02:28 PM »
berria do you seriously want to tell me you should be rewarded for wasting weaps in a bo3 scheme?
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Hussar

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2012, 02:35 PM »
i dont get ur reply. i was made this topic just to clear some things since i just started to play kaos. After some about 20 games i know then collected weps should stay in secound game coz it makes whole competition just faster.

Now we talking about one , official sheme.

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2012, 02:50 PM »
Nothing to talk about here, Mablak's scheme but with /kaosmod2