Forums
May 21, 2024, 07:51 PM

Author Topic: Regarding TUS Awards. Some ideas.  (Read 2136 times)

Re: Regarding TUS Awards. Some ideas.
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 06:51 AM »
i win season of TRL (t17) and silver  in [ASC] CUP and gold in last cup but im in non top3  :'(  :P

Offline Peja

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2014, 03:28 PM »
@ avi:
anubis talked about season ratings,  you dont get easier season rating points if your overall rating is low. otherwise good clans wouldnt earn any season points. as a fresh clan u get easy overall points. thought u know that since you complain about overall ratings all the time xD
we have more points since we played like twice as much games. if you win 100 times 50 points and lose 20 its more than if you do it 50 times.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline avirex

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2014, 07:04 PM »
ahh your right peja...

my bad, thought we were talking about over all points, for the seasons...

and peja, i have made one topic about the overall rating in a "complaint fashion"

you act like all i do is complain about everything, i love it ;D thnx

Offline Peja

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2014, 07:41 PM »
i just remember having several conversations in several topics with you about that . imo best clan is dt for sure, they won all pos exept one. they even owned kombarina with mab only playing one game.

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2014, 04:59 AM »
Ok here I go with my ideas.
Do not allow a person to vote for themselve or for their communities/clan OR show to ranking one with people voting for their clan/community/themselve and one without. Let's be honest, with all due respect I got for triad and UC. It is quite obvious that if you remove their vote for themselve the ranking would be different (not saying it's not the same case for most clan but I find it a bit unfair it is more a popularity or go all vote for me contest than anything else).
For best (X scheme) do not allow vote for people who didn't play a minimum of single/clan games.
Vote for replays should be from a list of nominated (at least X times).
Vote for topic should be from a list with a certain number of smite in it.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 05:01 AM by BrendaSlave »

Offline SPW

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2014, 09:58 AM »
About self-voting. The main problem is the activity imo. In almost every category we just have a little amount of voters. So we should think about what we can do to make these awards more popular.

As I already said, we need a list of nominates based on activity / skills / success / facts.

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2014, 10:08 AM »
I think there's a slight underestimation about the work involved in these awards as it is :)
What if we open up an awards promotion forum?
Impo's shameless promotion of his own project clearly helped him to win an award, even though it wasn't even released yet in 2013 :)
Keeps people more involved with these awards and you can suggest categories that should be added or dropped.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2014, 11:15 AM »
I think there's a slight underestimation about the work involved in these awards as it is :)
What if we open up an awards promotion forum?
Impo's shameless promotion of his own project clearly helped him to win an award, even though it wasn't even released yet in 2013 :)
Keeps people more involved with these awards and you can suggest categories that should be added or dropped.
Sounds like a little sour grapes there, D1.  Worms challenge base was good too.

Offline Peja

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2014, 12:34 PM »
i suggest a category called"walrus complaint of the year" where our beloved lawyer can show his skills after the votes are public.

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2014, 03:23 PM »
Sounds like a little sour grapes there, D1.  Worms challenge base was good too.

Because the Chelsea Simulator was actually published in 2014? Damn you, facts! Nobody had voted for it until Impo promoted it in the thread.
I'll have you know I voted for WSE (Run, lacoste), TTRR challenges (Dulek) and CWT (also cause of their streams; NNN crew, but mostly Zemke, Kayz and Khamski) :P
Also, TCB was Wyv's project originally, and if he didn't send me his archives, it wouldn't have returned. People didn't vote for it because of me, they voted because of the hard work of the people who originally made the challenges. And cause the resulting challenges are fun :)

You can make it about ego if you want, though :)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 03:24 PM by DarkOne »