Forums
May 19, 2024, 07:52 AM

Author Topic: some changes  (Read 2581 times)

Offline Husk

Re: some changes
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2011, 03:15 PM »
maybe we could include bat so if someone teles close to u, u can just lg bat him to water, still no rules bng xD

Offline darKz

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2011, 04:37 PM »
I'm all for no rules BnG, always been. Make it the default set of "rules" - no rules.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Anubis

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2011, 07:37 PM »
No Rules BnG? I am in, I loved it when it was somewhere supported in another league, probably just 1 season but it was fun. Also unanchored and 3 sec retreat time to jump away/hide. :D

Oh yeah, what about tele too close with no rules bng? It could become a problem if somebody just teleports on top of you. :P

how about u get active?

f@#!ing forget others games, play only worms gringo!

I did that for like 6 years. My real life friends don't like Worms:A so we play different games that's the most important part when picking a game to play. Maybe I should make a signature that says something like: I will never play W:A as much as I used to if at all! :D

Offline nino

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2011, 11:54 PM »
No Rules BnG? I am in, I loved it when it was somewhere supported in another league, probably just 1 season but it was fun. Also unanchored and 3 sec retreat time to jump away/hide. :D

Oh yeah, what about tele too close with no rules bng? It could become a problem if somebody just teleports on top of you. :P

how about u get active?

f@#!ing forget others games, play only worms gringo!

I did that for like 6 years. My real life friends don't like Worms:A so we play different games that's the most important part when picking a game to play. Maybe I should make a signature that says something like: I will never play W:A as much as I used to if at all! :D

U r too involved with RL friends, u need to be the old anubis, satanic beard, fast taps and forever alone xDDDD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2011, 06:39 AM »
Lol Kai you just like no rules BnG cuz you a notcher xD

It seems to be something everyone wants, no rules BnG, but then again, for those who find BnG boring/frustrating already, I have a very strong feeling you will be more frustrated and bored out your tits.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2011, 10:27 AM »
Lol Kai you just like no rules BnG cuz you a notcher xD

It seems to be something everyone wants, no rules BnG, but then again, for those who find BnG boring/frustrating already, I have a very strong feeling you will be more frustrated and bored out your tits.

No Komo, sometimes you are wrong.  I like no rules BnG because it allows more tactical play rather than a style contest and honor and what else is included in your little happy BnG world. ;) For example if I can sit you your hide sucks, if I can straight zook you then your hide also sucks and so on. If I can make easy 3 sec or max 4 sec FP then hide better / make a better hide. Or in case of unachored jump to a more smarter place after your shot.

Oh and as for rules against Notching. A simple lol would describe it best. It's almost like telling people to stop using 2 space bars, you can't prove it at all. I thought you knew better than that Komo, A very good notcher would not expose himself by counting the steps, wtf!? xD
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 10:33 AM by DeathInFire »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2011, 12:54 PM »
Kai, it was meant as a joke...

Offline Anubis

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2011, 02:01 PM »
Would you believe me if I tell you my reply was a joke too? :D
Nah man, no probs it's just hard to tell when you are joking or when you are not. I was just a bit wtf because I don't even play BnG atm and if I were to I would not bother re-learning notching at all, too much effort too less reward.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 02:03 PM by DeathInFire »

Offline barman

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2011, 02:04 PM »
Or in case of unachored jump to a more smarter place after your shot.
Nonono, in my opinion anchored mode is one of the most important aspects in BnG and should not be changed.
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Online Peja

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2011, 04:38 PM »
would it be possible to allow no rules bng as a possible choice in next season (like t17 with 7 or inf girders)?
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline darKz

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2011, 04:51 PM »
would it be possible to allow no rules bng as a possible choice in next season (like t17 with 7 or inf girders)?

It shouldn't be an option, it should be the default setting. Otherwise it's never gonna change, your opponent picks BnG, you ask him to play with no rules, he says no, where's the change? :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline avirex

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2011, 05:19 PM »
w2roper anyone?

Online Peja

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2011, 05:24 PM »

It shouldn't be an option, it should be the default setting. Otherwise it's never gonna change, your opponent picks BnG, you ask him to play with no rules, he says no, where's the change? :P

im just a friend of something like an attempt time before setting it to default.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Husk

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2011, 05:53 PM »
Quote from: darKz
TUS BnG is war!

nrBnG could be ok for TUS.. I mean TUS nrBnG would be the only time that I would play with no rules in a BnG, but I think we should change the scheme for TUS |: all those potential bng complaint topics wouldn't have to be made/debated/solved/, it would be game starts u kill ur opponent oh u think I am in darkside hide, oh u think it was a sitter, oh I think I'm gonna 5 ur ass, gg, and all that matters is who won, no debates of anykind except if one of the players crashes... or the skipped packet thingy! I like that new feature

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2011, 07:18 AM »
Would you believe me if I tell you my reply was a joke too? :D
Nah man, no probs it's just hard to tell when you are joking or when you are not. I was just a bit wtf because I don't even play BnG atm and if I were to I would not bother re-learning notching at all, too much effort too less reward.

Yah I thought you woulda "got it" cuz we used to joke about notching remember? lol

I don't like the idea of making nrBnG default, there should be 2 choices, nrBnG and skillBnG, I say skill as in it has rules that prevent sitters, repeat shots, darksiding, etc, personally I would choose the a2b scheme with SG, 1 girder, 12s turn time, the a2b rules etc, and if your opponent picks either, you MUST play it, but they both contribute to one standing for BnG, this encourages all varieties of BnG and would make it more enjoyable in my opinion.