Forums
April 28, 2024, 10:58 AM

Author Topic: Main page "Latest games"  (Read 396 times)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Main page "Latest games"
« on: June 10, 2012, 12:11 PM »
Ever thought it might be a good idea to have a different "latest game box" for the latest posts in the complaints forum? Or maybe have it as an option so each user can decide his main page design?

I'm not sure about others but the latest posts in the main page is the thing I first look at, and I always find myself skipping the complaints posts because those are only relevant to the players/clans involved and the staff.

Thoughts?
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: Main page "Latest games"
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 12:29 PM »
Customize your home page, uncheck the boards you don't want to see their post.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.