Forums
April 29, 2024, 03:57 PM

Author Topic: main page of tus-wa.com  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
main page of tus-wa.com
« on: February 07, 2010, 11:22 PM »
hi!
sometimes i tell about tus to peoples that plays another leagues (onl for example) and dont know nothing about tus leagues. i give a link and he/she have visited it! bingo!

BUT!!! on main page there is nothing about the most popular part of tus  - LEAGUES! (+ cups for now)

i think good idea to add in "wellcom" section pictures and text about leagues and cups and its advantages! (w/ links) so players can see what they get after registration!

p.s. i know that there is a bar just below main logo... but i asking many players and they answer that first of all reading "welcom" section

p.p.s. i told about it to my clanmete q... he sad "wow should be something realy good" but after visiting the site he cant "go for tus" cuz dont know actualy WHAT IS TUS! i have intrnational clan - he from great britan and i cant explain clearly to him what is tus...

this easy job! kamon! and gl...

or this is bad idea?
Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: main page of tus-wa.com
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 07:48 AM »
wulcum section
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 08:43 AM »
It is a good idea actually. But I'd rather see some previews/text for this part. TUS has individual parts. How that will turned out for each part?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Error

• Tool Assisted

• Ukraine Ukraine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 04:51 PM »
something like this...  :-[

Section 1:
A warm welcome to you.
The Ultimate Site is a Worms:Armageddon Site, Which is going to be a big W:A home for so many purposes requested by people.

Site will grow bigger and bigger with things its members suggest the most.
Feel free to add your comments about any existing/new part in the forums.
+
[On yhis site u can get]
==============================================================
Section 2A:
P1 - pistures slideshow (like when tnl started) - different pics/schreenshots about leagues, standings, etc...
[3 leagues! Classic (Elite, bng, roper and so on), Intermediate, Free(and this...). Powerful standings points system. etc...etc...etc...]

Section 2B:
P2 - slideshow, but about clans, comunities, etc...
[Play with ur clan, talk with pros - my imagination stucks in bad english
BUT NOT FORUM (see below)]

Section 2C:
P3 - same! cups, challanges...
[cups challanges.... mb minigames/chess...]

Section 2D:
P4 - again slideshow! forum/ shoutbox/ chat exctractions etc...
[And text about that]
=====================================================

Section 3:
Hope you have fun here

If you are having trouble finding an specific page on TUS or you need to learn more about TUS navigation and find pages faster READ HERE.
If the site graphic (Template) is giving you a headache, READ HERE to learn about changing it.

SO! in [ ] text that need to be rewrited... sorry. my english is not so good. cant do this perfect...

something like thit  :-[

p.s. just example how i see it... u can do any u want... ;)
Of course, if you suck as roper, you will still suck using finger roll, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more creatively than ever before!

Online MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 08:38 PM »
Not that I'm against it. But I think those will make a looong home page and those slide shows will confuse newbies. Maybe another page on tus named 'What is TUS exactly' and put its link on the home page?
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Csongi

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 08:50 PM »
yeh that sounds better  8)

btw lol @ vn drawing error xDDD
next Da Vinci ne1 ?  :P
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Ray

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2010, 08:50 PM »
Remember that white advertising banner on the main page, I think it was made by pr? Well an updated version of that could solve the thing.

Offline pr

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2010, 09:02 PM »
a HD quality tutorial movie for dummies would be good.
with cue for sure :p he has a lot of experience at teaching newbies ;)