Forums
May 04, 2024, 09:55 PM

Author Topic: TUS WormNet  (Read 2405 times)

Offline GodiTo

Re: TUS WormNet
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2010, 05:01 PM »
Indeed, Ray.
Maybe 3 or 4 channels would be good.
1) For clanners
2) For Singles
3) For TNL / Cups
4) For 2v2/3v3

(In my mind) :P

Offline Ray

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2010, 06:22 PM »
Nah, that would be too much, so far, others didn't think it was such a god idea at all, what I said I meant for tourneys, no need for more channels, one is enough.

Offline beer

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2010, 07:39 PM »
pls guys dnt do that to ask for tus, that will not work well. as i said, evryone of us sometimes are in ag to play just a funner, or just opened snp to see sup there, and some ask for tus and u play, why not? i dnt get the pont of this.. why so many changes when the things work well?  :o  :(

drama queen iz back

Offline darKz

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2010, 08:38 PM »
Also, how do you think the word about TUS spread in the first place? I mean, if you move to a different server for TUS league games, then you're losing the auto-advertising via #AG ("tus anyone?"), which means less new players.

Even though I'm not really an active TUS player, I don't think it's a good idea.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline pr

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2010, 09:16 PM »
the thing is that there are ppl who are interested in adding new features to W:A.
The other thing is that the official developers don't hurry with the new features...
And it becomes really irritating... Especially when several favored guys are able to test them before the update is out. E.g. colorbug. It's the deal of one week to release a critical update which cures the color bug.
The same thing is related to the wormnet. Logins could prevent fakers to play in league. But the official wormnet development is in the freeze stage that is why talks like this are opened...

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2010, 11:57 AM »
Logins could prevent fakers to play in league.

Indeed, it's a good point.

Also, how do you think the word about TUS spread in the first place? I mean, if you move to a different server for TUS league games, then you're losing the auto-advertising via #AG ("tus anyone?"), which means less new players.

darKz also have the point about less new players, but maybe not XD^^
But in my opinion : new players maybe want to play on TUS WN, however he needs a TUS account. He will ask on AG about what is TUS, and will see the page, will register if he likes, and he can play on TUS WN leagues cups etc... (Absolutely optimism xDDD)

Offline Rodent

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2010, 06:23 PM »
You don't need logins to prevent fakers... you can just send PM on tus to player you are about to play, he can replay ya on wormnet same word from message... something like password...

Separate server is not so good idea if you need only one channel... you can have it on wormnet... 4 channels exist and only one active... if one would be replaced with #tus channel that would maybe solve some of your problems. Hm?