Forums
April 29, 2024, 04:37 PM

Author Topic: Newbie!  (Read 1788 times)

Offline avirex

Re: Newbie!
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2013, 05:48 PM »
just want to add...

normally TUS is 2 games... you pick a scheme you enjoy, which i guess is t17, and they will pick a scheme they enjoy (you may hate) but thats how this league works...  its aimed to give you a rating on your "overall" skill of the popular schemes in the game... (classic league)

there is also a "free league" that has many of the "less popular schemes" and there are other leagues as well, based on individual schemes... for instance, "TEL" (the elite league) and there is also "TRL" (the rotated league) every season that leagues specific scheme changes, so keep an eye out for when its t17, im sure you would enjoy that..

also if you dont want to play a league game, the best way is to ask for "funner" thats just w:a slang for a game just for fun, so you would be in AG asking for "t17 funner anyone?"

hope this helped.. see ya in AG :D

Offline Crazy

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2013, 01:55 AM »
It depends on the time/hour you ask.
I forgot to say before, you only report a game which you have won. If you lose a game, you don't need to do anything.

So, what MI is trying to say is, that you're better off losing your games. Then you can just leen back and relax :) I don't mind when you're playing vs me

Offline Crazy

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2013, 01:56 AM »
just want to add...

normally TUS is 2 games... you pick a scheme you enjoy, which i guess is t17, and they will pick a scheme they enjoy (you may hate) but thats how this league works...  its aimed to give you a rating on your "overall" skill of the popular schemes in the game... (classic league)

there is also a "free league" that has many of the "less popular schemes" and there are other leagues as well, based on individual schemes... for instance, "TEL" (the elite league) and there is also "TRL" (the rotated league) every season that leagues specific scheme changes, so keep an eye out for when its t17, im sure you would enjoy that..

also if you dont want to play a league game, the best way is to ask for "funner" thats just w:a slang for a game just for fun, so you would be in AG asking for "t17 funner anyone?"

hope this helped.. see ya in AG :D

Applaud