Forums
May 09, 2024, 01:09 AM

Author Topic: Paradise Design  (Read 798 times)

Offline Ray

Paradise Design
« on: November 24, 2009, 11:05 PM »
THeDoGG: very good job! This design looks awesome! 8)

One little piece of suggestion: could you change the Challenges icon to this image?

Offline THeDoGG

Re: Paradise Design
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 02:26 PM »
Sure mate, but I need that pic with a bigger size then ! OR maybe some1 could make it bigger with illustrator ? using vectors..

I also want to change the HOME icon, the actual one sucks lol, i was thinking about using "my panel" icon there, and find something else for the pannel.

Also the group icon isnt rly good, need something better ^^ Any suggestion is welcome.

and btw, the design isnt finish yet (as it's written lol), fixed width FTW ! (ahahah MI!!)
We will make a poll about it  :P

and thx for your comment  :-*

Offline Ray

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 02:40 PM »
Why would you need it in bigger? This is the original size from the game. I think the rest is cool enough now. Fixed width +1! :D

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 02:43 PM »
Because look up to you, there is the nav with icons, and each icons then is displayed in a bigger size next to the title of the page (just at the top of my pannel)

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 02:45 PM »
anyway, making this clock in vector shouldnt be hard!!! Any good graphists around ? xD MAKE ME A WORM CLOCK CRYSTAL STYLE ICON PLZ

Offline Ray

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 03:37 PM »
I don't even know what a vector is.

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 04:00 PM »
It's for example the Feather tool in PS. You make a drawing, and once it's done you can change the size and the drawing will keep his quality, since it's mathematical forms lol, do you understand what i mean ? A round is a round, and you can make it extra big, it will keep the quality of borders/colors, since it's vector ^^