Forums
May 15, 2024, 01:31 AM

Author Topic: Poker room in TUS?  (Read 5658 times)

Offline Wormwarrior

Poker room in TUS?
« on: February 01, 2010, 03:19 AM »
I don't know if it is possible but if it's possible maybe a poker room in "mini games" will rox what you think people?

Offline beer

Re: Poker room in TUS?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 03:23 AM »
rofl
cose of these aracad game im not playing wa in last days xD

drama queen iz back

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 06:32 AM »
Poker with no money on the line is horrible.
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline Random00

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 11:53 AM »
Poker with no money on the line is horrible.

indeed! you cant play any serious poker game just for chips, cause there will be always some point when you say: "I dont wanna wait for better cards any longer, so who cares about my shit cards, its not for money anyways, ALL-IN! :D"

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 01:02 PM »
No, poker with fake money can be good.

Look at Zynga poker in Facebook, its with fake money but people play it seriously, because there is a ranking with all your friends, and everyone wants to be first !

This fake money isnt easy to win, so when you play a tourney @ more than 100K people play it serious !

Offline nappy

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 02:40 PM »
Once you lost all your chips, you get them renewed in some time? It's a bullshit. But not getting them renewed is a bullshit as well :)
It may work if everybody will start with the same amount each week, though, without possibility to get new chips before the week ends.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 04:15 PM »
Poker with play money is no fun if you are used to play with real money online ;P Like Random says, it is very little serious... Still, with friends it can be fun. Me, Mir, Mini, Tiger, Franz and Illbeback had some tournaments on facebook actually  :D

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2010, 05:27 PM »
*Money on games* is endless discussion for me. As with poker on money, TUS is now able to put money on its league. The only reason I'm not doing it is that I think it increases noob bashers and avoiders a lot and that will reduce the league quality.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Wormwarrior

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2010, 06:45 PM »
Man if all begin with like 10 000 credit and u can spend it on poker when u don't have more money you have to win a challenge like a hard challenge can win 8000 credit, a normal challenge 2500 and an easy challenge 500 but the challenge is about worms.

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 11:55 PM »
oh my a poker function on tus for tus users to play each other, thats a great idea!

even just for play money, you could limit re-buys to like 5 per season. This way players would have to play well, for the honour and the prize of being number 1 at the end of the season!

would it be hard to create a function like this? Stats and stuff about each player would be great!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 11:58 PM by NAiL »
worm and learn

Offline Csongi

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 08:01 AM »
pls make that poker stuff,it coulda be pretty cool  8)
I am pro 10 M at zynga  ;D
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 08:41 AM »
I gotta search for a poker software designed for web. If someone know such thing let me know.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2010, 09:34 AM »
pls make that poker stuff,it coulda be pretty cool  8)
I am pro 10 M at zynga  ;D

Pro 10M ? wtf gj m8 xD i'm only pro 1M !!!

Quote from: MI
I gotta search for a poker software designed for web. If someone know such thing let me know.

http://www.pokerth.net/download
http://www.holdingnuts.net/

Offline Csongi

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2010, 12:26 PM »
heh thanx xD
some months ago i was addicted to hold 'em  ;D
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2010, 01:28 PM »
On second thought, I don't think Poker on TUS would be a good idea. Poker is an addictive game and there's great chance people spend the time they could playing TUS, playing poker :)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 02:12 PM by MonkeyIsland »